Spotted!

Vegasjetta

Hey blmpkn, if your plate actually says BLMPKN, then I saw you making a left on 100 in Falmouth. I was in my Jeep, being incognitus. I was going to pull up next to you and blast the horn but I thought that would be creepy. 

cwiggin

I am a teenager... I'm only 18
Ohhhh well that makes sense then
default_wink.png

Matt

Met up with Eric ( airx ) tonight in Augusta, picked up his stock header for Jamey and later on met up with him to make the exchange. I'm a great courier!!!

injulen

Saw this STi WRX today in Augusta! First spotted at Home Depot, then they drove by me at an intersection, then I saw them at Damon's!
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I saw Justin yesterday on College ave, and I think Ryan (iBoost)? on Stillwater in Orono today.
i saw you too! Right after that i waved and got one back from an 04-05 obp sti on stillwater ave

Saw this STi today in Augusta! First spotted at Home Depot, then they drove by me at an intersection, then I saw them at Damon's!
default_tongue.png

that's a wrx if you look at the badge on the fender. These wrx's are looking more and more like the sti's

injulen

i saw you too! Right after that i waved and got one back from an 04-05 obp sti on stillwater ave

that's a wrx if you look at the badge on the fender. These wrx's are looking more and more like the sti's
Oh, snap. I mostly was assuming because on the front is the plate that says STi on it. This car has lots of mods then!

Latest posts

Back