Spotted!

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Saw two Imprezas today in Augusta...a bugeye, silver with some cosmetics and a blobeye, red and black with an STi wing.

Nicklepage1010

In this 20 minit span I gave the thumbs up to a dude in a flat black bugeye wagon (I was the dude in the F250 with hids with the bandanna and mohawk) who was followed by a silver blobeye wagon. I also just saw a blue hawkeye sedan with a nice hid setup coming out of that road there by petco.

Nate

Founding Father
I finally waved to Nate (i saw you first son) on sabattus st. I saw your gorilla wave in my rear view.
YAH!!!!! Finally. I saw you and stuck my whole are out the freaken window this time. I was heading to Barney's with some guy from the fire house to get my drink on. Good night.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Saw a black bugeye sedan near Evergreen, Black Hawkeye wagon, and what looked to be a cute chick driving a black GC RS sedan.

Also a billion dubbers. I go away for a few semesters and vwvortex exploded cars all over the place while I was gone.

lateralized

Blue Legacy sedan, dark wheels, Cobb sticker on the back window - on the Casco Bay Bridge yesterday afternoon. Flashed a Mainely card as I passed. Got a wave.

Nicklepage1010

Gold hawkeye with no hoodscoop with a HUGE fmic and NO front bumper on it with white wheels just went SCREWIN by me, boost on full blare southbound on i95 doing at least 150mph. I'm in moms saab suv. Had maine plate on it. That was amazing
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Ryan

Spotted 08-10 gray WRX sedan in the Topsham Dick's Sporting Good's parking lot today. I drove around and waved
default_wink.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Sunday I spotted an 04-05 WRX sedan with STi wing and a bunch of mesh grille stuff on the front with hood pins

i-wagon

yesterday: around 6:15 am minot ave auburn. wrb 06-07 wrx wagong with hellas. somebody told me your name and i forgot. flashed my hellas as i turned on hotel rd (and a guy i work with knows you) around 11:30 dgm 08-10 wrx sedan in great falls parking lot, huge red ms sticker on left rear windoe

Latest posts

Back