Spotted!

SUBARUDE

Who is WRXnate? Haha.
And... I def missed you.
the artist formally know as "wrxnate"
default_frown.gif

-=Lobstah=-

Probablyme, I work at BIW and take that road daily
Nah, it was a blobeye that i saw, but since you brought it up i do see your car heading N o 196 in Topsham every other day

Actually i caught up to your car once and waved, but you guys looked at me funny
default_frown.gif

smosh

EG loaner fozzie in the Team O'Neil parking lot. hmmmm. fozzie hoonage today????????????
would have been funny to see it screaming around the course...maybe i'll schedule the OB's 90k at EG...get me a loaner!

smosh

My mom drives an overpriced Saab SUV.Stupid thing, she wanted a tribeca, but then one trip to cold brook changed her mind =|
Oof. Overpriced Chevy Trailblazer...Saabrolet? Park it next to the Saabaru.

Poor, poor Saab.

spartan5

Greasemonkey and Nicklaus220 @ Greasemonkeys place....great meeting you guys,hope to hook up with yas at the rally! also,Scooby RS coupe @ the VIP today,as well as a nice Hawkeye STI with temp tags on it there as well....did the ****** w/ the blue WRX trade his ride for it? Lets see, in Augusta, a sweet old scool EVO, on 201,a blue wrx 09 hatch,and in Skowtown,a black newer WRX sedan with the vanity tag,"djxtreme"nice car....

diabloadsit

Spotted a white Hawk Eye impreza on I-295 north around 7:30PM. Had a Evergreen Sticker on it. I was in the 2006 STI with Vet tags.

scooby RS

Greasemonkey and Nicklaus220 @ Greasemonkeys place....great meeting you guys,hope to hook up with yas at the rally! also,Scooby RS coupe @ the VIP today,as well as a nice Hawkeye STI with temp tags on it there as well....did the ****** w/ the blue WRX trade his ride for it? Lets see, in Augusta, a sweet old scool EVO, on 201,a blue wrx 09 hatch,and in Skowtown,a black newer WRX sedan with the vanity tag,"djxtreme"nice car....
yahhh, unfortunately eric traded the old wrx in for an sti over at odland road VIP, however i get the rims off that wrx so i'm not going to complain, i saw a lot of subarus today, not one of them waved, including a really sharp looking probably 2000 red RS, he had a bike rack on the back, i tried waving numerous times he was directly behind me. nothing...

Nicklepage1010

yahhh, unfortunately eric traded the old wrx in for an sti over at odland road VIP, however i get the rims off that wrx so i'm not going to complain, i saw a lot of subarus today, not one of them waved, including a really sharp looking probably 2000 red RS, he had a bike rack on the back, i tried waving numerous times he was directly behind me. nothing...

Jerks like him dont deserve subarus.

i-wagon

waved at a 04-05 wrb wrx wagon somewhere in auburn, can't remember, plus the same style rig (same one?) with big mainely stickers on side windows on mill st or broad st auburn

diabloadsit

Spotted what I think was Woody77 on a bike in front of Dicks in Topsham. He seemed to be heading back to Woody's

Also, Spotted a white wrx with a plate that read. JEDI KNT on it. I gave you a glare when I passed next to you after crossing over I295 in topsham.

Latest posts

Back