Spotted!

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Up by Madawaska?
Yeap, visiting my bro for his wedding. I was following an Avalanch...and you guys are weird flashing lights for Moose...lol wow it was woody out there!

LGHT SBR

Spotted what looked to be a black, wingless 06 STI in Biddeford today around 4:00. I didn't get a good look, but it looked to have some custom red striping?

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Pretty country up there, I stayed at some Inn or hotel by Long Lake for about three weeks back in 2005-06.
Yea my bro's wedding was at the Lake View at Long Lake in St Agatha. We are staying at a hotel near it overlooking Long Lake. it is quite beautiful.

Mr. Poon

Followed you to down main st. Onto Harlow st. White l wagon green hood.
Yeah, Harlow Street. I knew it began with an H. Parked next to me at DD, too. Did you notice the asshat in the silver Saturn Ion with the wheels and fart can?

EddieHunt05

Spotted 02bugeye? while i was leaving Ruby Tuesdays.. I talked to you last week when I was getting my girlfriend a new helmet.. You See my new white D-max sitting in the parking lot at RT?

Mark

08+ rumbly silver wrx sedan with vet plates around scar/s portland today. (i think that's where it was)

04fxt

if anyone ever sees an olive drab 02 wrx with uber loud flowmaster exhaust, it's my brother... give him a wave! trying to get him to join the forum

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted 02bugeye? while i was leaving Ruby Tuesdays.. I talked to you last week when I was getting my girlfriend a new helmet.. You See my new white D-max sitting in the parking lot at RT?
New Duramax?! I think you gotta get some pics of your new truck!!

Latest posts

Back