Spotted!

widowmaker

I keep seeing a black hatchback (WRX or STI) on Washington avenue in Portland all the time. I always wave, get snubbed everytime.

car sounds real nice, btw.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
yep that would be me...on my way to daycare then I shoot down to 295 to head to saco....what dumpster do you speak of???
along the side of 7-11. In the builders insulation supply truck. Stop every mornin for coffee and a.. Safety break.. Before headed off to whatever job. Your car sounds real good man. Flowmaster with a glasspack in place of your resonator right?

velvetloop

I saw this in West Falmouth today. I walked by and was all 'hey nice hood' and then I saw the bumper :'(

23wry3p.jpg

Matt

along the side of 7-11. In the builders insulation supply truck. Stop every mornin for coffee and a.. Safety break.. Before headed off to whatever job. Your car sounds real good man. Flowmaster with a glasspack in place of your resonator right?
yep , dont forget the borla header!!!!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
That would be me. Lovin the Legacy sedan tinted up you were rockin....needs some metal work though:p
That it does
default_frown.gif
I explain my subies misfortunes in my new member post.

It hurts to drive around in such a nice car, that's all stoved up. I cant wait till shes fixxedddd! Ahhh

cwiggin

a beige colored wingless wrx yesterday at intersection of minot ave and hotel rd in auburn, a 2011 wrb wrx as leaving d&d parking lot on minot ave and a light blue and grey obs in mechanic falls. and a maroonish colored wrx in lewiston at the park and ride today

pufdup

Spotted what looked like a Mazda RX8 in the ditch on Rt 109 in Acton near Wild Willys. Should slow down it's raining tonight!

Latest posts

Back