Spotted!

cwiggin

seen a black 2010 legacy with black rims around turner area this morning, and then a dark blue 05 legacy with black grill near lights at auburn walmart

Zach

Saw a nice looking/sounding WRB bugeye In the center of standish around noon today, got a wave back
Yup that was Mike and I he was test driving my car.
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Also saw a wrb bugeye on the way to Mike's place around what I think was the Gray area. It had a front mounted intercooler and what looked like a JDM STi hood scoop. We both waved at each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Saw a wrb bugeye in north windham yesterday. Huge frontmount and kept the scooped hood. Sounded meeean! No wave back though, sun was probably in your eyes

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Currently behind nigel on rt 1 somewhere..

In a builders insulation box truck. Diggin your plate man
jeez, can't get away with nuthin around here! was en route home from Portland airport, after fun but ultimately frustrating 100 Acre Wood Rally...dang busted Evos. (more stories later)

was wondering why you kept running up on my tail, guess you wuz scopin out the plate.

hate Rt 1 morning drive time traffic. do not like. would love to unfriend the road but what else you gonna drive on?

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
jeez, can't get away with nuthin around here! was en route home from Portland airport, after fun but ultimately frustrating 100 Acre Wood Rally...dang busted Evos. (more stories later)

was wondering why you kept running up on my tail, guess you wuz scopin out the plate.

hate Rt 1 morning drive time traffic. do not like. would love to unfriend the road but what else you gonna drive on?
I was just a passenger. I likE your cheetah seats though
default_wink.png

scubiecraig

As I was sitting in the drive-through at Aroma Joe's in South Berwick, I saw an SGM WRX drive by. (Could have been Pufdup?) Also saw Axis on RT 4 in Sanford as I was heading home.

STI KID

Saw a wrb bugeye in north windham yesterday. Huge frontmount and kept the scooped hood. Sounded meeean! No wave back though, sun was probably in your eyes
haha that was me and yes actually the sun was right in my eyes I saw u in my rearview
default_tongue.png
but yea that's my new ej207 that I got off of n8wrx thing is a absolute beast.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
bright red n spunky JUSTY spotted, Rt 1 Rockport. Driver had absolutely no idea why the white RS was flashing and swerving all over the road. lol.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
^^ That must of been my old Justy!!!! I've seen it around latley in Rockland....It looks like crap now too.....

This is how it looked when I had it. I Did quite a bit of work to this thing.

DSCF3031.jpg

DSCF3018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back