Spotted!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
probably! I went to orono and back for some study material around 1pm. I must have missed you.

I also saw C-rolla last night on stillwater ave around 7ish, and a silver wrx wagon on hogan rd around 2pm today

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a green 99ish Outback Sport with wheels, exhaust, and roof rack delete on the Gardiner bridge this afternoon.

blehhh

04-07 WRB STI Sedan heading SB on 295 today.

Two 11-12 black sedans, WRX & STI, in China today. The STI waved.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Saw Tyler in the Angry Fozzie on Center st then again as he drove by my work as I was taking out the trash then again at the gas station haha.

AiRX

I never see anybody. Today I saw 3. I think it's because I am driving my S10 now and am regretting my decision!

Saw SGM 2006ish STi parked in a drivway on the West River Rd in Sidney.

A WRB STi (same body style and had 14 day plates on it) drove by College Quick stop while I was gassing up.

Heard a good rumble in the KMart parking lot in Waterville, looked up and it was Brian Lowell. Cars looking good man.

blehhh

White hatchback wrx with black rims. Looked awesome
I think I just saw that headed NB on 295. Also saw an 04-07 WRB WRX wagon with black steelies shortly after, and finally an 04-07 silver WRX wagon at Cinemagic in Westbrook.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flipswitch

yellow bugeye wrx eastbound on Rt 22 in Buxton by Groveville this morning. Had a nice rumble

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

Parked next to a 06 or 07 rs grey in color with a ski the east sticker in rear window in the umo rec enter p lot around 930

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Saw 07NAhwkI behind me at mcdonalds in old town today. hard not to see you with the green behind your grill!

Latest posts

Back