Spotted!

KamB

Kam Berry
Hahah again I'm not positive it was him. Red legacy, looked lie gunmetal wheels and hid's. so I'm assuming it was.

And matt00rs25 coming out of Westbrook if he has hids!

Matt

That would be my twin again.... We need to find out who this imposter is. I highly doubt Mikey took the legaSti out in the snow.

KamB

Kam Berry
Yeah that's what I thought. I did a double take haha. But still looked like him. Especially since it was like a mile from his house. Idk.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Yeah that's what I thought. I did a double take haha. But still looked like him. Especially since it was like a mile from his house. Idk.
One of Mike's fans probably. I spotted one that was quite similar to his merging onto I295n in so po a couple weeks ago. People need to get their own damn modifying ideas and stop biting peoples car style
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KamB

Kam Berry
One of Mike's fans probably. I spotted one that was quite similar to his merging onto I295n in so po a couple weeks ago. People need to get their own damn modifying ideas and stop biting peoples car style
default_smile.png

Hahah wow. I've never seen it in person but to someone who's seen pics, that's convincing. That's terrible if people copy so bad it fools others...

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Hahah wow. I've never seen it in person but to someone who's seen pics, that's convincing. That's terrible if people copy so bad it fools others...
i highly doubt ANYONE can come close to Mike's car in terms of style and cleaness. Unless Mike himself does the work.

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Saw a Blue STI heading south on I95 between Auburn and Westbrook. Followed me as the roads was just about all melted. Main Turnpike Authority doing a great job as usual.

Vegasjetta

Saw a whole bunch of you guys in Sopo, including Meyagi and someone named Villain from Waterville, and a bunch of GC coupes that sounded like fun. The dominos car topper made me go back to work, or I'd have come driving around with you guys!

KamB

Kam Berry
saw over a dozen of you guys tonight. who got the worst cabela's carnage?
Does blowing apart my radiator and finding oil in the resovior count?

Saw a whole bunch of you guys in Sopo, including Meyagi and someone named Villain from Waterville, and a bunch of GC coupes that sounded like fun. The dominos car topper made me go back to work, or I'd have come driving around with you guys!
I think I recall seeing you, were we all at a light?

Vecken

everyone should check their fluids anyways, i went balls out ramming into a big snow drift and took out my last fog light, my license plate, my horn, and a wheel well cover. oh well, that's what beaters are for right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back