Spotted!

urabusturbo

I know there is a gray 16v intergrale from yarmouth,if was a 4 door hatch that's an intergrale and as far as I know that's the only one in this area. There is a guy in rumford with a red 8v. Not trying to sound like a know it all by any means but my brother has been trying to import a intergrale evo2 for about 12 years now.
That must be the same guy, I did not get to check it out for more that a few seconds but it made my day. Its not every day you see a gray market car with group B rally roots

oh5xt

I know another gentleman in New Jersey with all kinds of cool rally cars! He owns driving impressions at limerock park and VIR,I won't give his name out but my brother is very good friends with him. He has an intergrale evo2 martini6 that I got to drive around lakeville CT!!

EllaE

944676_10152796344475652_393830917_n.jpg

Skipow and I were making our way down to Auburn from Bangor on Sunday and saw this STI in the Sabattus park and ride.  He looked for his MS cards, but didn't have them.  

blehhh

Exchanged waves with that lowered gold XT on Country Rd. I can never remember who that is.

I was also behind an older white WRX for a bit, some cute girl at the wheel. She took off, weaving between traffic.

cwiggin

Maroonish colored Rex in auburn yesterday parked in a lot on hotel red behind Maine family credit union, keep seeing a chick in a wrb wrx with tinted windows round auburn, and a red 4door rs with exhaust and black rims at aub lil mart

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Maroonish colored Rex in auburn yesterday parked in a lot on hotel red behind Maine family credit union, keep seeing a chick in a wrb wrx with tinted windows round auburn, and a red 4door rs with exhaust and black rims at aub lil mart
The red rs is a kid I went to high school with. He works at the Micky ds.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Spotted Tyler in the angry fozzy this morning taking a right onto Washington st in auburn.

Last edited by a moderator:

EllaE

Maroon was meeeeee
default_biggrin.png
!  I love that the two out of three times I've gotten spotted it's been by you, haha!

dsmith

Exchanged waves with that lowered gold XT on Country Rd. I can never remember who that is.

I was also behind an older white WRX for a bit, some cute girl at the wheel. She took off, weaving between traffic.
that was probably my girlfriend! she said she had a newer blue wrx behind her this morning. she must have been late to work lol

Bperry41

Spotted and threw up a wave to dsmith's girl this morning. I forgot her name on here

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

blehhh

that was probably my girlfriend! she said she had a newer blue wrx behind her this morning. she must have been late to work lol
Haha. Does she have an SPT exhaust? Car sounded nice. A lot better than my wheezy stock catback.

Latest posts

Back