Spotted!

korebit

Who are you
naju2ybe.jpg
Saw him at the autocross yesterday.  Didn't get a chance to talk to him.  He ran some great times, though

cwiggin

11 or 12 dark blue wrx with rally armour on main st lewiston this morning, then a wrb wrx with blue wheels turning onto center st auburn with a sick sounding exhaust, and a silver Rex with gold wheels near sub walmart

WRB WRX on 295S yesterday morning group driving with an older 240SX and 300C...got off at Commercial St in Portland I believe....Rims were black I think with red painted calipers anyone here?
That was me. We were headed to the Bonny Eagle show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayfire91

Drove my WRX to Tennessee (18 hour drive, 1100 miles). Averaged 32 mpg on 65. Saw 2 Wrx's the entire drive, one in Maine, one in NH. Down south it's like 370z, mustang, corvette, charger, challenger, vtec capital. Like nobody's seen a WRX haha. Jumped in a 12 car corvette convoy in Virginia, had a lot of fun. Bunch of men with their families jumped in too with minivans and vw's and stuff then it just got carried away hahaha

sooch

Type-RA
32 mpg, holy shet. 

saw a newer wrx with license plate REVITUP in Scarborough, woman driver. Couldn't tell if it was someone on here.

Seen couped this afternoon in brunswick
Your new FXT blends in somehow.

Saw a WRB WRX wagon(04-05)with what looked like an STi scoop and an 04-05 black WRX with gold wheels not far behind just south of Freeport on 295 around 530.

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

Seen skipow this afternoon on Minot ave in auburn

Also was followed by and exchanged waves with a satin white wrx with hids w/led strip, flaps and rims up 121 and26 in oxford

Rmayo

Saw a couple soobs on my way back to sopo from portsmouth. Blue bugeye wrx wagon with a flashing yellow light on the roof, and a beautiful wrb hawkeye sti with gold wheels, both in southbound lane on 95

Ray

The Northernah'
Was it you I passed Johnny  in the black outback with tinted tails and license plate frame?! whomever it was gave me a peace sign and flashed their lights at me after i passed them! haha

Latest posts

Back