Spotted!

Nikki

True story, I've seen it too
default_wink.png
I'm determined to get a picture.

widowmaker

Saw a couple tonight in Northgate area. Dark Gray LGT, plate "AWD LIFE" at Hannford and a lowered gold FXT going up Allen Ave.

cwiggin

Waved to a dark blue impreza with hids and a huge sticker on rear window on 26 in oxford, SWP Rex in Poland, and a black or dark blue Rex also in Poland. My sobs says why'd you wave, who's that. Said I dont know , its a Subaru thing, he goes you're CRAZY DADDY. Lol

scubiecraig

I saw Tyler today in the maroon Leggy by Bonanza in Sanford.  You wouldn't have seen me, I was incognito in the CR-V with my wife.  We were headed to Goodall Library, after a short lunch stop at BK.

Hexum

Anyone here work at the town office in Carmel? Been seeing a nice black hatch WRX, has Vets plates. I went in to register my car and didn't see anyone that I thought it might belong to (profiling!) but it's a nice ride for sure.

EllaE

Eeeeeeee

Saw Nchabot crossing Minot ave. this morning on our ways to workkkk.  We waved and honked like goons.

Also saw a WRB WRX with red mud flaps and "SUBARU" in big white letters on the side turning onto Mill St. in New Auburn.  Looked real nice.

Latest posts

Back