Spotted!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Wait; so how do you know if Jenny is mad at Amy, and what Timmy had for lunch? And how will you know what level everyone is at on Fandy Crush?
I don't care about those things, all I need to worry about is myself and the people close to me. Other then that I really don't care haha.

Industry

I don't care about those things, all I need to worry about is myself and the people close to me. Other then that I really don't care haha.
But then how am I supposed to know what level You are at candy crush?!!1!1 
default_additional_joker.gif

TylerB488

What is the name of your Facebook Group?
It is called a subaru project! there is 75 members now and i am trying to get it higher!

I think its called "a Subaru project" I don't have a Facebook so I don't know for sure. I'm just telling you because I doubt Tyler will see your post haha.

Passed Tyler in the angry fozzy tonight headed home from work, he beeped I waved.
haha i did see it but thanks Ally!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Not quite a true spotted... But if anyone has seen the dark blue scion Xa with the crazy exhaust and bumper mount oil cooler driving around that guy (dont know him) totalled his car today. Looked like he cornholed someone doing 50.

Kinda bums me out, that car was definitely unique. I liked it.

i-wagon

Not quite a true spotted... But if anyone has seen the dark blue scion Xa with the crazy exhaust and bumper mount oil cooler driving around that guy (dont know him) totalled his car today. Looked like he cornholed someone doing 50.

Kinda bums me out, that car was definitely unique. I liked it.
Did the exhaust turn up after the bumper and over to the right with a rain cap? I lol'd so hard when I saw that

i-wagon

I literally looked at it and said "oh, super rice-a" (in corny Japanese accent) but you were right about it being unique

Latest posts

Back