Spotted!

smorneau

Black on black forester with hood scoop, yak load warrior with spare tire, lift kit. Passed it SB on the Turnpike this around Falmouth. Looked good!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

rallyimp

Saw a wrb bugeye wagon pull out of jim martins yesterday and a silver bugeye wagon with carbon fiber hood drove by the same area today.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
2 black wrx's waiting in construction on rt.17 augusta 3:45ish

one was a newer style black wrx and one was a black bug eye with tinted tails, got waves from both!

cwiggin

Exchanged waves with an 08 white Rex in Harrison and a white sti with led strike in lights and blue rims at dads place in mechanic falls this afternoon

Mayfire91

2 black wrx's waiting in construction on rt.17 augusta 3:45ish

one was a newer style black wrx and one was a black bug eye with tinted tails, got waves from both!
I believe I was one of those, the newer one, had black headlights with yellow rings and no front plate. You had a spoiler on your car though right? Wearing sunglasses too

Marino

I <3 BOOST
I believe I was one of those, the newer one, had black headlights with yellow rings and no front plate. You had a spoiler on your car though right? Wearing sunglasses too
Yes that was me! yeah I do have the STi spoiler (profile picture is an old shot)

Beautiful car man!!

lola07

A red wrx with red hellahorns slowed down near my house in Westbrook heading towards windham, nice car!

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Not "technically" a Subaru, but close enough... tonight in the Shaw's Plaza in Sanford.  

WP_000321_zpsa256f36d.jpg

cwiggin

Heard then saw a Wrb sti in oxford on king st today followed down skeet field red. A rumbly flat black GC coupe in south Paris

i-wagon

I get spotted more when I have the Hellas off.... What is with that

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Someone waved at me in a black pick up in standish anyone here ? Sorry didn't wave back caught it corner my eye

Latest posts

Back