Spotted!

KamB

Kam Berry
I think I saw blmpkn in his legacy yesterday at the top of ward road in windham. I was test driving a RS and pulled a u turn half in the intersection... I think he was confused as to what the heck I was doing hahah

i-wagon

Brat on a car dolly behind a suburban at Georgios in Auburn today. Had a cap on it Anda ton of parts in the back

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

Brat on a car dolly behind a suburban at Georgios in Auburn today. Had a cap on it Anda ton of parts in the back
That was me picked it up as a parts car. Once I saw the front of your car figured it was you

i-wagon

I would've talked but the woman hates me creeping on scoobies

Stupid phone

Rmayo

If anyone gets a wave from this 

it's just me.. and its just habit to wave at subarus. My wife is driving my wrx for the rest of nice weather and i'm driving the mullet mobile

Jamey

If anyone gets a wave from this

it's just me.. and its just habit to wave at subarus. My wife is driving my wrx for the rest of nice weather and i'm driving the mullet mobile
the 80's called they want there car back
default_tongue.png

Jk man
default_smile.png

Matt

If anyone gets a wave from this it's just me.. and its just habit to wave at subarus. My wife is driving my wrx for the rest of nice weather and i'm driving the mullet mobilethe 80's called they want there car back
default_tongue.png

Jk man
default_smile.png
Mullet mobiles unite.

gehame5u.jpg

Maxxguy25RS

Mainely Mullets

Naw, I do like both of your cars. There is a certain appeal to American muscle.

Bperry41

I think I saw blmpkn in his legacy yesterday at the top of ward road in windham. I was test driving a RS and pulled a u turn half in the intersection... I think he was confused as to what the heck I was doing hahah
Haha that was me. I was going to throw up a wave but you seemed determined Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

05RSKID

i also have a 91 Camaro RS t top 5 speed we should have a mullet mobile section lol

I would've talked but the woman hates me creeping on scoobies
Stupid phone
haha no worries car looks good though and sounds nice

Nikki

Saw a black hawkeye wrx on outer minot ave in Auburn this morning, red mudflaps, exchanged waves.  Also in Auburn on center street this morning I saw a regal blue wrx wagon, rally pig stickers on the mirrors, waving out the window like a mad man, sorry I didn't wave back, slow reaction time.

KamB

Kam Berry
Just saw a nice wrx (sti?) wagon, rally blue with flaps and nice wheels parked at SMCC, wildlife plates.

Latest posts

Back