Spotted!

Ryan99OBS

Ryan99OBS

Fail^^^

263596_10150222134116630_6571863_n.jpg

mmhoward

I've seen so many people in the past couple of days. Waved to just about everyone, most everyone has waved back. 

I was in standish the other day and there is this 05ish white sti (it might be a wrx, but it has a sti wing..not sure which it is) with gold wheels. I've seen this kid a couple of times and he always just stares at me when I wave to him.... hmm

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Spotted Mr. GClark coming out of UMO yesterday, threw a wave from the LGT.

Also spotted an 08+ STI hatch @ the gas station on the corner of stillwater and hogan rd in the PM.  Got about one second of a look so I wasn't sure if it was Justin or not.
That was probably me! I was probably filling up after getting out of work.

T

The Asian Persuasion

Saw a older impreza at SMCC today by hague hall while i was walking to my STi. looked pretty good!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Weird day.... had a red vdub wave to me on Auburn road heading into falmouth then the driver of a jimmy pointed at my car while he drove by me then had a land rover beep at me (not angrily more of a happy beep) while I drove by him. Both of those were in gray near riteaid. Don't know if any of them are on here but I figured Id post it just incase.
I saw you pulling out of Campbell shore road a few weeks back. I have you a quick honk. I was in my silver 4runner.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Spotted a newer sti or wrx sedan in orono with full retard rally light setup on the hood.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Heard and then spotted Justin on campus today, right behind North Stevens, spotted an 08-08 wrb sti in Brewer, a white 2010+ STi sedan in Brewer, and did I spot snowball parked in front of a house somewhere between Ellsworth and Bucksport?

SoMeWRX

WRB wrx always at Whole Foods in Portland. And right across the street from there parks what looks like blehhh's car.

Latest posts

Back