Spotted!

Nikki

Spotted a silver blob eye wrx with a black hood, going the opposite way around the rotary in Auburn around 5:00pm yesterday. We had matching headlights outs.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
i think it might be RyanR. Saw a silver 04-05 sti with rack and hellas on front at woodmans in orono last night.
Pretty sure it was you I saw. I was in the kitchen making dinner looking out the window. You'd just gone across the bridge into downtown orono. Black wrx hatch thing with red wheels, right?

urabusturbo

Heard then saw Meg in the plastidip wrx on franklin arterial, later I passed Robbie on forrest in his Sti. Also saw a lifted wrb blobeye on dow st with a roll cage. Lotta Subies in Portland tonight

Heard then saw Meg in the plastidip wrx on franklin arterial, later I passed Robbie on forrest in his Sti. Also saw a lifted wrb blobeye on dow st with a roll cage. Lotta Subies in Portland tonight

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Pretty sure it was you I saw. I was in the kitchen making dinner looking out the window. You'd just gone across the bridge into downtown orono. Black wrx hatch thing with red wheels, right?
Nope, not me. Its a sig ep brother. His plate is "t wrx"

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Nice cream colored 2010-12 hatch heading north on Rt. 1 by Cinemagic in Saco about 21:30pm.  Nice hid's and a great sounding exhaust....

scubiecraig

Red Hawkeye WRX with black stock rims parked at York County Federal Credit Union in Sanford (the one by Walgreen's), this morning, around 9am or so.

Pottle

GRP legacy in Oakland this morning, black wheels which looked like they had a red stripe around the wheel.

PS- I want your trunk

cwiggin

Black obs with a face full of lights in Lewiston today and an08 Rex silver with black wheels and flaps near channel 8 in aub

Alura

Saw Chris Harmon in his silver forester on 114! Was driving the svx, Mike and I waved, got a confused look lol

Latest posts

Back