Spotted!

Lezbaru

Silver WRX with a Monster decal on the side, headed North on  Pleasant Street in Bruntopia at around 4:15 this afternoon. I was in my fiances CC.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Yeah stealthy or something like that.
It's loud and the guy douches around town and revs at other cars. Saw it the other day when I was in my truck. Must be the one people confuse for mine. Glad to know he's making me look like a tool. Have had a few ppl say my car "sounded sweet ripping down x y or z road"... maybe I'll take off my roof rack, haha...

Matt

Hanging out at Robbie's today. Plasti dip and detailing fun.

upeqasym.jpg

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Spotted a ton of lights with a silver impreza behind them, aka Josh at the Bangor wal-mart today, and I parked next to a silver 04-05 fxt with white mudflaps at the Home Depot in Bangor today.

y2015alepoo

Spotted a grey WRX at the mall the other night. He gave me a few exhaust notes as I walked by. Then I saw what appeared to be forester XT over by bull moose music

cwiggin

Black leggy gt with black stock wheels, lightly tinted tails, and a bigass Kansas city chiefs sticker on rear window on Minot ave auburn this morning. Silver sti in norway, and a grey 08 legacy with gunmetal wheels at aubochon hardware in norway

Latest posts

Back