Spotted!

injulen

Not me haha.... I haven't gone to Augusta in months. I don't go north of Auburn much haha, since I go to school and practically live in Portland making a trip to Augusta is to much for me haha. Need to conserve that gas. 
I just asked her about it, apparently it had the plate "Sharkb8" (not yours) and was a silver impreza. Apparently you have a twin!

SUBARUDE

Spotted a white second gen gt in Brunswick on pleasant st with a big ole melon shooter sticking out the rear

skipow

How's the brat holding up to all the salt?

the bodys rough, but structurally its still very strong. its a dying car. its so sad because i love driving it as much as the wrx, and it still only has 45k on it. 

im in the process of replacing the exhaust. 

its crazy because everywhere i go people wanna talk to me about the car, most of the time its like, dude....what is that thing? 

injulen

Just now on western ave in augusta, wrb wrx bugeye sedan. Debadged, rally flaps, veteran plate. Bakerskater? I was in the white astro, you popped in to the lane behind me at one point. What headlights are those, they like really bright. http://imgur.com/tKphfQg

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Yeah I shoulda checked before asking if it was you, clearly a different car.
haha that's ok! 

I don't think he's on here, but around Whitefield I've seen an older gc impreza with a large odd looking wing, exhaust, scoop, and big "impreza" decal on the windshield. gave me thumbs up/wave as I drove past

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Black leggy gt with black stock wheels, lightly tinted tails, and a bigass Kansas city chiefs sticker on rear window on Minot ave auburn this morning. Silver sti in norway, and a grey 08 legacy with gunmetal wheels at aubochon hardware in norway
That black leggy could very well have been my old one.  

Also, saw RyanR getting his Timmy-Ho's fix yesterday afternoon in Old Town.

07LeggyGT

Maroon FXT on 95 S in the augusta area around 9:30 this morning, a little spirited driving. Threw up a wave as I pulled up next to him but why u no wave back?? He gave me a little rev limiter love as I exited though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan99OBS

Silver wrx wagon with red flaps in lewestion right by LHS yesterday

Ryan99OBS said:
Silver wrx wagon with red flaps in lewestion right by LHS yesterday
And a newer wrx parked 2 spots down from me at the ramada inn

cwiggin

Newer silver wrx on 26 in oxford this morning and Nikki in the tjmaxx parking lot and a silver blob eye at big apple in southparis tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Newer Black WRX sedan parked at the AT&T Store in Biddeford last night.  Not sure if he/she works there?  Had to go in and get a new phone last night for my wife because her screen crapped out.  

KamB

Kam Berry
I see a green legacy sedan with some aggressive fogs and flaps on the pike almost every morning that I work. Usually around scarb/Saco. I'm SB, he is always NB.

Latest posts

Back