Spotted!

brycetron

Spotted a black on black 04-05? STI rolling across the Newcastle/damariscotta bridge last Saturday around 3:30. Looks and sounded awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikki

Nikki in auburn mall apartments, I was in a plow truck
Didn't see you, but I did spot an older wrb impreza in the heidis parking lot, two kids in it, and Shawn (don't remember his mainely name) in his black wrx hatch also at heidis.

i-wagon

Didn't see you, but I did spot an older wrb impreza in the heidis parking lot, two kids in it, and Shawn (don't remember his mainely name) in his black wrx hatch also at heidis.
you looked at me, big orange truck. Where's the pink light bar?

Nikki

you looked at me, big orange truck. Where's the pink light bar?
Lol I remember now. I think I scowled at you. Right at the corner, Plow truck, tight corner, little subaru....I was a little scared lol. Mike took it off when he fixed my timing like a month ago, and I haven't put it back on because I was debating selling it.

i-wagon

Thought I left you enough room, somebody elses brand new truck so I was trying to be wicked careful.if you want to see tight roads go down Whitney

Goose

Saw a wrb wrx sedan this morning, newer year with vanity plates in Westbrook.

Also saw an older impreza hatch, 90s by the look of it, had a pink i badge, blueish, covered in stickers, on 95 south.

scubiecraig

Just spotted a Silver WRX sedan (blobeye) with black rims in Alfred Square by Alfred Country Store.  He was headed towards the Sanford area.  I was in my wife's CR-V coming back from the Post Office.  Car sounded nice man!

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
I can't remember who has the camo grill and license plate thing on a wrb wrx, but I saw him a couple days ago. Windows were too dark so I couldn't tell if you saw my wave

Latest posts

Back