Spotted!

Vecken

passed blmpkin on rt. 100 today while i had a back seat full of subaru parts
default_smile.png

EllaE

Ella this morning at light by park ave. Waved like a crazy person at ya, but you looked like you was in a coma lol
That sounds about right hahahhahahahahaha!!
SkiPow and I are in Colorado right now and there are gorgeous Subies everywhere. And none of them, even the old ones, have any rust. It's like we're on an alien planet.

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

That sounds about right hahahhahahahahaha!!

SkiPow and I are in Colorado right now and there are gorgeous Subies everywhere. And none of them, even the old ones, have any rust. It's like we're on an alien planet.
Haha. Yeah planet cannabis lol

I got waved to by someone in a big orange truck. I'm assuming it was Bratman.
If in auburn area, prob Iwagon, he drives one for work too

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Muddy, beat up brilliant red first gen Impreza by Mcdonald's in Sanford today. Doubt you're on here coolguy, but, you have the same car as my gal, and for that we thank you.

07LeggyGT

Dark blue impreza with dark tint pulling out of Maine Family in Lewiston around 9:15 had mainely sticker....tried to throw up a wave as I was turning in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07LeggyGT

Aaand a white 06-07 LGT blacked out tails and some kind of graphic on the side Lisbon at Lewiston. Man there aren't this many subies in augusta....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XCELLR8

REVITUP
At approx. 800am today saw an 200-2003 ? flat back WRX heading north on Rt. 1 Scarborborough to connector Rd then 295 North towards Portland.

At approx. 07:50 a 2012-2013 Black Hatch WRX turning left onto Rt. 114 from Rt. 1 Scarborough, Female driver.

At 15:45 a silver 2008-2010 WRX silver Hatch heading south on Rt. 1 between Campus Drive/Connector Rd. to Broadturn Rd. in Scarborough.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
stock silver bugeye wrx was behind me then pulled up next to me getting on the rotary in Augusta this morning. tried to get his attention and give a thumbs up or a nod, but he didn't seem to notice me
default_idk.gif

Latest posts

Back