Spotted!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Waved and got waves around 1030 yesterday on Broadway and Griffin rd from a black 2011 wrx sedan w/ red wheels and a 04-05 black wrx with sti wing.

injulen

I encounter this all the time too... WTF?!
I'll admit that I check my phone when driving but never do I interact with it more than I would the radio or environmental settings. If I need to read a paragraph message or write anything, there is always somewhere to pull over.

But if your eyes aren't on the road for long enough that you can miss a bright blue Scooby with a driver waving at you like crazy.... Pay more attention!

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

Just now saw a wrb wrx hatch 08-14 on civic center drive in Augusta. Lots of mods, looked awesome. Tried to wave but wasn't in a good spot and in the white astro.

At Wendy's now and I can see a nice 06/07 wrb wrx sedan with gold wheels at planet fitness. It has a rear wing with a splitter. Looks awesome too!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
on western avenue in Augusta, an 08-10 (?) silver WRX sedan pulled up next to me in the other lane, female driver, never acknowledged me. then around the rotary she speeds way up and gets off, nearly cutting me off in the other lane. I agree with the other posts too, sucks to see other Subaru drivers being douche bags or not paying attention

injulen

on western avenue in Augusta, an 08-10 (?) silver WRX sedan pulled up next to me in the other lane, female driver, never acknowledged me. then around the rotary she speeds way up and gets off, nearly cutting me off in the other lane. I agree with the other posts too, sucks to see other Subaru drivers being douche bags or not paying attention
I think I've seen that same silver WRX. Was it the non widebody 08? I have followed her all the way from Augusta to Palermo before and she drives like a bat out of hell.

injulen

Must be the same one yeah. I've seen her around a few times and she's always driving too fast or erratically.

She must have relatives in Palermo because she drives by my house about once a week that I've noticed.

injulen

My step-dad just texted me this photo, he came out of Lowe's in Augusta to find the same Justy that I spotted at Shaw's on Sunday: http://i.imgur.com/w4f2xjE.jpg

w4f2xjE.jpg

cwiggin

13' sti silver with red flaps plate maaaad at evergreens this morning, white Hawkeye sti with black wheels and badge less grill on center st, web wrx at ge in auburn and I believe ally on 95 round 2ish

brycetron

13' sti silver with red flaps plate maaaad at evergreens this morning, white Hawkeye sti with black wheels and badge less grill on center st, web wrx at ge in auburn and I believe ally on 95 round 2ish
The MAAAAAD STi is mine.  Got her back today.  All better.  YAY

On the way back north from Evergreen spotted an older (sorry, havnt learned all the chassis codes yet) scoob with a black front bumper/silver car.  exchanged waves.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Probably was me. Had to rush to be at my brothers school by 3. Wasn't looking for scoobs haha. 

Latest posts

Back