Spotted!

MuddyOne

Blacked out hatch on rt 1 in Saco. Pulled out right in front of me.
That would be me. Car looks and sounds fantastic man! Tough ride home for me. Moments before pulling in front of you I decided that traffic didn't exist and almost t-boned a rav4 turning left onto spring hill rd.. really absent minded on my part.

Also, sorry for driving so slow, but I had to let you pass so I could get a good look at your ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

SUBARUDE

Who in the Portland area owns the first gen beat to snot outback sport with the tailpipe curling up the back bumper almost to the hatch spotted it near the maine mall also spotted a 05ish GT with Audi TT fat five rims

cwiggin

Exchanged waves with a dude in a white '11 Rex yesterday with flaps and exhaust in oxford by hannaford

Last edited by a moderator:

Pottle

Spotted like a 60yr old in hinckley early driving wrb wrx/Sti with exhaust and coming back spotted my twin car in Canaan. Badge less front, exhaust, smoked tails and wingless.

sooch

Type-RA
saw iboost at the grove in orono. I waved, you looked puzzled, I was in my GC...

Seen quite a few new 2015 wrxs around Orono, really love the new bodystyle.

blehhh

haha I was waiting at the light in the far lane. I was gonna honk and hope you'd put it together but the light turned green.

cwiggin

swp 12' or 13' wrx sedan near otisfield elementary school last night     seen ella this morning while i was waiting for a cop  to show up  for an accident, luckily was in my work car not mine lol

silver 08 rex with white wheels on court st also while waiting

roastbeef180

swp 12' or 13' wrx sedan near otisfield elementary school last night     seen ella this morning while i was waiting for a cop  to show up  for an accident, luckily was in my work car not mine lol

silver 08 rex with white wheels on court st also while waiting
Are you sure the SWP was a sedan? I was parked at DD down the street for a few hours last night in my '14 hatch....... waiting for a tow truck.... because my motor blew.... @ 5486 miles.... # Loaner

roastbeef180

your motor blew with under 6k?!
Yeah... and I treat her like shes a baby too... she didn't deserve it
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back