Spotted!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
hahaha wow too funny, because I thought that was you too! caught me off guard a little because I usually don't get waves back from LGT's, so I haven't been waving to them as much haha

now that I think of it, I think it was technically in Chelsea (not augusta)

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
one cutie in a black 2010+ wrx sedan riding behind me on 1a sunday night through brewer, then another cutie in a silver 2010+ wrx sedan that exchanged waves by buffalo wild wings in bangor

Pottle

hahaha wow too funny, because I thought that was you too! caught me off guard a little because I usually don't get waves back from LGT's, so I haven't been waving to them as much haha

now that I think of it, I think it was technically in Chelsea (not augusta)
LGT drivers too good to wave? Lol

Marino

I <3 BOOST
LGT drivers too good to wave? Lol
haha I don't know!!

this was pretty cool. my uncle sent me these pics and talked to the guy. He said it wasn't a show car, they really used it in rallys. 

0611141754b_zpsdd32ac3c.jpg

0611141754_zps65ce255f.jpg

0611141754a_zpsd6be0ad5.jpg

i-wagon

Cwiggin by Oxford elementary. Thinking to myself "that's a wicked sharp looking legacy" didn't realize until after. Also, was behind a blobeye Rex leaving Maine mall, couple days ago A a cutie fueling a bugeye Rex wagon in mcfalls

cwiggin

Cwiggin by Oxford elementary. Thinking to myself "that's a wicked sharp looking legacy" didn't realize until after. Also, was behind a blobeye Rex leaving Maine mall, couple days ago A a cutie fueling a bugeye Rex wagon in mcfalls
i threw up a wave but wsa kinda late lol.   there was a blobeye rex wagon not far behind you.

silver blobeye rex on 95 last night around 730 towards portland area, and an 11-13 silver rex not far behind that one...both heading north.  and a fozz went past pt's at like 3am wiht yellow fogs, lowered, looked like other lights on grill maybe too

Nairb4

Just saw white WRX sedan pulling out of McDonalds in South Paris.  Looked like 20something guy driving but didn't get a good look.

Latest posts

Back