Spotted!

Nairb4

Black 11-14 WRX sedan at Skoolhouse Variety in Weld.  Red mudflaps, a pink windshield banner (didn't catch what it said), and license plate was LEXYYY.  Anyone know?  

My STi was parked right across the road. 

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Just saw a wide body hatch in Woodstock Canada. And a right hand drive mitsubishi pajero turbo diesel. Pretty cool up here! I'm sure I won't be saying that later depending on how long I'm up here!

Mayfire91

Black 11-14 WRX sedan at Skoolhouse Variety in Weld.  Red mudflaps, a pink windshield banner (didn't catch what it said), and license plate was LEXYYY.  Anyone know?  

My STi was parked right across the road. 
 The pink banner reads "SPOILED" it belongs to a 16 year old girl bought by her father's friend as a 'gift' (a 40 something year old man's attempt to get in her pants). She got it when she had a permit so it was the family car for a while. The engine and turbo have already been blown as it's become the local toy for all the kids and friends to beat on. Dealership replaced it for free under the cover lie of it happening out of nowhere. Gotta love busting your ass to buy one and a little girl gets it handed to her.

Ryan99OBS

The pink banner reads "SPOILED" it belongs to a 16 year old girl bought by her father's friend as a 'gift' (a 40 something year old man's attempt to get in her pants). She got it when she had a permit so it was the family car for a while. The engine and turbo have already been blown as it's become the local toy for all the kids and friends to beat on. Dealership replaced it for free under the cover lie of it happening out of nowhere. Gotta love busting your ass to buy one and a little girl gets it handed to her.
That guy bought the brother an 07 2.5I too. Back in 2007.

injulen

Just passed a silver third gen wrx (sti?) sedan on route 117 between Turner and Livermore. Looked great!

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

Blue wrx third gen sedan at the circle k in greene just now. It may have been a reflection but I swear the wheels looked blue too.

i-wagon

Black blobeye wagon, some kind of aftermarket grille, sounded smex, main street Paris, I was I the red bone with hid blinders

hooligansti

WRB '11-14 WRX Hatch, Mainely stickers, flaps, front lip, in the Starbucks lot Kittery outlets. Nice rig.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

smelt240

Ive been offline a while, but have seen a pile of cars going thru my bridge jobsite in Jefferson on 32... lots of WRXs, couple STIs and one very angry sounding lowered green Fozzy.... plus we see tons of you guys around Lewiston/Auburn out cruising in our lifted black wagon, and the Monte is still prowling now and then...

cwiggin

Black blobeye wagon, some kind of aftermarket grille, sounded smex, main street Paris, I was I the red bone with hid blinders
think ive seen this around too, green fogs on it?      last weekend saw a red wrx with frontmount lowered, thing was sick followed by a leggy gt in poland near range pond campground

Latest posts

Back