Spotted!

blehhh

WRB '11-14 WRX Hatch, Mainely stickers, flaps, front lip, in the Starbucks lot Kittery outlets. Nice rig. Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
That was me. Thanks 
default_happy.png

Ladyfriend dragged me out to the outlets to buy me some new shirts.

Oh, and I exchanged waves with Chris Floyd the other day on Spring Street in westbrook. He still had numbers taped all over his car. 
default_additional_rallydrive.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

Just saw a black wrx sedan in Winthrop, third gen with a university plate. I was in my moms white Cherokee on the way to the garage.

DevineLegacy

Blue wrx hatchback spotted at the mall parked in front of my girlfriends ford edge. Had the the Mainelysubaru sticker on the back. Jaw fell to the floor when I saw it. Girlfriend yelled at me because I was checking it out too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoMeWRX

haha yep. the black of the fairing just looked weird next to the paint. that kid was a total no show with the AP. what a bummer. that was a sick deal.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Injulen I saw ya go up one of the side roads today at old Hallowell day. I was with people walking from where we parked at a church and saw you drive by and recognized it instantly!

injulen

Injulen I saw ya go up one of the side roads today at old Hallowell day. I was with people walking from where we parked at a church and saw you drive by and recognized it instantly!
default_smile.png
I looked around for decent parking for far too long, haha. If you tried waving I was probably far too focused on the road and dodging cars/pedestrians to notice.

LexyLou2016

Black 11-14 WRX sedan at Skoolhouse Variety in Weld. Red mudflaps, a pink windshield banner (didn't catch what it said), and license plate was LEXYYY. Anyone know?

That'd be mine. I'm the "spoiled 16 year old that has a car bought for me from a guy trying to get into my pants" lol. He also bought my brother a 2007 impreza when he was in school so I'm assuming that was to get in his pants also??? Jealous people. Haaa

Last edited by a moderator:

LexyLou2016

Mayfire91, on 08 Jul 2014 - 20:24, said:

The pink banner reads "SPOILED" it belongs to a 16 year old girl bought by her father's friend as a 'gift' (a 40 something year old man's attempt to get in her pants). She got it when she had a permit so it was the family car for a while. The engine and turbo have already been blown as it's become the local toy for all the kids and friends to beat on. Dealership replaced it for free under the cover lie of it happening out of nowhere. Gotta love busting your ass to buy one and a little girl gets it handed to her.

Little do you know, it spun a rod bearing first of all. Not blown an engine and turbo. They replaced the turbo because when it spun the rod bearing metal shavings got into my turbo. The dealership couldn't figure out why it did what it did because regardless of what caused it, a 2013 WRX with the miles it had, shouldn't have spun a rod bearing. They had to replace it, it was under warranty Learn your shit. And also, he bought my brother an impreza when he was in school and I'm pretty sure that wasn't to get into his pants. It was also only used by my parents nobody else because that is my parents rule and they only used it when it was for my use because i couldn't drive yet. I also pay him each month towards my car. So before you run your mouth, get your facts straight. Dumbass. For everyone that needs to know, yes that is my car, yes I'm 16, yes it was bought for me but a family friend who is also like an uncle and bought my brother a car too, I pay him each month, pay to do stuff to it, pay to register it(600$), etc. Got any questions feel free to ask. He's obviously jealous and he hears my town rumors because he dated one of my field hockey friends.

cwiggin

E changed waves with someone in a white/blue rs with black scoop n vents and flaps in south Paris at market square round 430 today

Latest posts

Back