Spotted!

K

Kati

Just wanna pop in and say that if anyone spots me or my ex to not personally "SPOT" us to one another. Our where-abouts aren't to be divulged. So, if you see me, shhhhhhhh please? And he may be spotted, and it's okay to publicly post it, just don't tell me privately that you've seen him please. Thank you for respecting us. 

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
also saw a ton of gr wrx's and sti's in the bar harbor area this past weekend. a few of them were trying to raise hell. I was in the fiance's camry or walking, so no one would have noticed.

K

Kati

Okay, well, I was just spotted not too long ago, and it's more so important that I am not spotted. Thank you! 
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Nairb4

Silver 2nd gen (didn't see the front end) WRX with exhaust at that stupid intersection in South Paris (where 26/117/119 meet).  I was in my MaineDOT service truck.

scubiecraig

Saw a 2015 WRB STI Launch Edition at the Hannaford in Sanford yesterday.  Pape Subaru license plate holder.  Thing was mint!  Did not take pics though =(

Fluffy282

Blue fxt following me to dinner the last two nights(Applebee's in windham Monday, stock house yesterday)

Wrb, lowered, tinted, nice wheels, giant lights behind the grill.

injulen

Just now in Manchester a Silver Hawk Eye sedan with a black wing and a black decal on the side license plate DGC 95 I think. Roared nicely!

Latest posts

Back