Spotted!

smelt240

Grey 06-07 WRX with tribal looking graphics on western ave in Augusta. Sounded good after I gave him a thumbs up!   we are working a couple more nights out there on the bridge near the Turnpike mall, anyone in the area should come out, make noise and be spotted!  The Monsters aren't keeping me awake anymore

injulen

Did ya see me drive across that bridge last night about 830? Wrb first gen impreza wagon with Hellas on the front. What are you guys doing there? I saw jackhammering at the expansion joints.

And actually I'll be coming through again tonight at about the same time. From Winthrop, heading in town.

smelt240

Did ya see me drive across that bridge last night about 830? Wrb first gen impreza wagon with Hellas on the front. What are you guys doing there? I saw jackhammering at the expansion joints.

And actually I'll be coming through again tonight at about the same time. From Winthrop, heading in town.
Yeah, I saw you tonight, last night. whatever day that was few hours ago I guess.... Ally's old car, right? I was riding shotgun in the DOT service body, thought you saw us as well... then we saw you again at the Mens Wearhouse parking lot...   Anyway, the headers are all busted up, so were replacing them as best we can with some quickset T430 garbage.... one more night and were done. Then Im on vacation for a week and a half..  Im enjoying a nice cold glass of straight Captain right now, getting ready to sail to bed.....  Before I go, we will need some more Suby action out there tonight!  Theres a couple of us nuts on the jobsite, that would love to hear some rumble to break the night up!

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

Did ya see me drive across that bridge last night about 830? Wrb first gen impreza wagon with Hellas on the front. What are you guys doing there? I saw jackhammering at the expansion joints.And actually I'll be coming through again tonight at about the same time. From Winthrop, heading in town.

Yeah, I saw you tonight, last night. whatever day that was few hours ago I guess.... Ally's old car, right? I was riding shotgun in the DOT service body, thought you saw us as well... then we saw you again at the Mens Wearhouse parking lot...   Anyway, the headers are all busted up, so were replacing them as best we can with some quickset T430 garbage.... one more night and were done. Then Im on vacation for a week and a half..  Im enjoying a nice cold glass of straight Captain right now, getting ready to sail to bed.....  Before I go, we will need some more Suby action out there tonight!  Theres a couple of us nuts on the jobsite, that would love to hear some rumble to break the night up!
Yeah I waved at you guys when I came around the corner. Saw you lookin over. I was up at men's wearhouse playing ingress and I did see you guys going by then too.

cwiggin

Black wrx with black wheels at bells farm in auburn, a white rs in Freeport, black wrx wagon on main st in Norway yesterday

Nairb4

Anyone here work for DOT and drive an STi hatch? Been seeing it parked in rumford everyday that construction is going on.
I work for MaineDOT as a mechanic and have an STi hatch, but I haven't been in Rumford (park mine in Jay).  Is it DOT doing the construction? Our road maintenance guys park at their base camp and drive/ride in our vehicles to job sites.  We contract a lot of bigger road construction jobs out, especially paving, so it might be someone from the contracted company.

i-wagon

White wide body with rally armor at st Mary's in auburn around 230 today. Also a sti hatch somewhere on winter in a driveway

smelt240

Grey Legacy wagon with off road lights on the bumper came thru the site tonight, caught him red handed making an illegal U turn on western ave near Irving.  Lit him up, but my lights are yellow...  Saw the tribalized WRX again, but no WRB wagon.... non Subaru, but there is a spectacular S13 240sx convertible that comes thru every night, red, sounds like an SR20det...

Ryan99OBS

I work for MaineDOT as a mechanic and have an STi hatch, but I haven't been in Rumford (park mine in Jay). Is it DOT doing the construction? Our road maintenance guys park at their base camp and drive/ride in our vehicles to job sites. We contract a lot of bigger road construction jobs out, especially paving, so it might be someone from the contracted company.
yeah it must be a contracted company, not sure of the name, they drive blueish trucks, looks like a yellow p on the doors, haven't really paid attention to them hahaha

i-wagon

Yellow trucks with a P are pike industries, they usually have blue detail, unless they changed on the new ones. Be on the lookout ppl, I'm heading way far north this afternoon, probably won't remember all the Subarus I'll see

injulen

Just saw a green second gen OBS in Monmouth with a kayak on top. Had a sti hood scoop color matched. Looked pretty cool! Think it was a hawk eye but my eyes were sucked into the scoop not the grill haha.

Nairb4

yeah it must be a contracted company, not sure of the name, they drive blueish trucks, looks like a yellow p on the doors, haven't really paid attention to them hahaha
Yeah, that's Pike's.  They get quite a bit of our paving contracts around this area.

Elfie

Spotted a bugeye WRB WRX wingless with a black hood in Lewiston today. Passed them one time, second time I passed they waved. I didn't wave back though because my window was freshly tinted so windows were up and I didn't think to wave through the windshield in time... Haha.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Anyone seen this one around or knows who it is? It definitely catches my eye. Hawkeye wrx/sti, ugm/cgm in color. Now that I think of it, I don't think I saw a hood scoop. So it might even be an impreza. but it looks like the fog surrounds are black, and what appears to be an evo 8/9 spoiler or something similar...... with either blue or green mudflaps (i can't remember exactly)

First time I saw him was in Gardiner a few weeks ago, then yesterday on Rt. 3 near Twins store in Augusta.

Isacco

saw a slammed outback last night in downtown bangor, didnt catch if it was an xt or not. looked like audi style wheels 

Elfie

Spotted a black outback with tinted windows and a black grille in the Windham / Raymond area maybe 30 minutes ago? Thinking it was an XT? Passed to quick for me to remember.

i-wagon

Black or wrb bugeye, red hella horns and a can I western ave Augusta around 130. We were pulling out of dunkin

Latest posts

Back