Spotted!

jojo69

Spotted parked GR model hatch, purple in paint color, with license plate "RONS WRX" parked at VIP in Westbath, near the cvs area. Seemed to have mudflaps, exhaust, tints done afaik. 

Is he on the board? 

Spotted parked GR model hatch, purple in paint color, with license plate "RONS WRX" parked at VIP in Westbath, near the cvs area. Seemed to have mudflaps, exhaust, tints done afaik. 

Is he on the board? 
He's the parts manager, says it's stage 2. Also called the BRZ the breeze. To my knowledge he's not on here.

injulen

Just saw a lowered green first gen forester in Augusta with hoonigan stickers. Looked nice! Plate was something like x13x

Elfie

Black 04 WRX wagon with black mudflats and silver wheels by Walmart in Bangor yesterday. They had a white Mainely sticker in the rear window, bottom right. It was a guy driving and a chick in the passenger seat

Black 04 WRX wagon with black mudflats and silver wheels by Walmart in Bangor yesterday. They had a white Mainely sticker in the rear window, bottom right. It was a guy driving and a chick in the passenger seat

Nvm, double checked. Not the person I thought it was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elfie

Yeah I forgot that. He had a big sticker saying "University of Maine" across the top of his back window also haha - the car looks nice though!

injulen

Just saw a first generation impreza wagon on armory road in waterville that was camo vinyl wrapped. Looked pretty bad ass! Nice roof rack on it too.

A little earlier I saw a black wrx sedan with purple wheels and license plate nightm4re. That one sounded mean. I've seen it around a lot lately on rt 3 in China, today it was on the bridge between Winslow and waterville.

Also saw a black bugeye sedan with gold wheels and a lift on rt 137 in Winslow. Thought it might be Dillons if he got it back on the road by now.

And just now got a wave from a 2015 wrb wrx on 137 in China.

drunkinmonk

Saw a new wrx heading 95 south bound around 430pm near oob exits you waved I waved back but you might have missed it since we were both flying down the interstate in opposite directions.

Mayfire91

Just saw a first generation impreza wagon on armory road in waterville that was camo vinyl wrapped. Looked pretty bad ass! Nice roof rack on it too.

A little earlier I saw a black wrx sedan with purple wheels and license plate nightm4re. That one sounded mean. I've seen it around a lot lately on rt 3 in China, today it was on the bridge between Winslow and waterville.

Also saw a black bugeye sedan with gold wheels and a lift on rt 137 in Winslow. Thought it might be Dillons if he got it back on the road by now.

And just now got a wave from a 2015 wrb wrx on 137 in China.
That wrx with the purple wheels belongs to my friend, its a beautiful

ride. Her name is Tony but I dont think she has an account here. She's based out of Vassalboro. First time I saw that car I almost crashed rubbernecking

injulen

Highlight of my day was watching this FWD first gen impreza sedan tearing it up on the Wiscasset Speedway.

07UGM_TR

Saw a new wrx heading 95 south bound around 430pm near oob exits you waved I waved back but you might have missed it since we were both flying down the interstate in opposite directions.
could have been me was it silver? I'm usually always on 95 south around that time.

Elfie

Bugeye WRB WRX with blue headlights, yellow fog lights? And green wheels in Bangor by the mall / walmart right now! Tried to get a picture but was unsuccessful

05RSKID

That would be my ex lol I think she is subigirl on here but she isn't on much. Nice car has a Bov, exhaust and 16 in sparco rims and green tinted fogs unless she has changed it

Last edited:

Elfie

Spotted 05 or 06??? Red Legacy GT with aftermarket grille, tinted windows, and dual exhaust on the back - I don't have any spotted cards on me right now though
default_frown.gif
at Walmart in Bangor!

Latest posts

Back