Spotted!

rsalomon13

Blue STI on Warren Ave in Portland, and blue WRX on the corner of 302 and Methodist, waved, kinda got the ricer stare down.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
A short line of scoobs went by my house. I saw a loud silver wagon and a WRB 08 WRX, I believe there was more in front.

Spotted Boonthai on my phone. My daughter snapped a pic in Brunswick and sent it to me telling me how clean and cool it was and that it was rocking a MS decal.
default_woohoo.gif

SUBARUDE

spotted cartaaaa twice today once his car was sitting at ferrari's and second was in gray where he was being followed by a actual red ferrari
default_woohoo.gif

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
spotted cartaaaa twice today once his car was sitting at ferrari's and second was in gray where he was being followed by a actual red ferrari
default_woohoo.gif
Was it the 360 Modena that went Riiipin' by my house today? It goes by in the summer a lot. It sounds like 3 rice rockets reving in unison. Best sound eva!

krazykarpenter

pretty sure it was SUBARUDE on Rt. 100 around 5:30 tonight, heading in the auburn direction, only know of one gold forester, and a yellow bugeye WRX with pink subaru logo at my school, St. Joe's around 6pm.

iahtnoob

A short line of scoobs went by my house. I saw a loud silver wagon and a WRB 08 WRX, I believe there was more in front.
Spotted Boonthai on my phone. My daughter snapped a pic in Brunswick and sent it to me telling me how clean and cool it was and that it was rocking a MS decal.
default_additional_sarcasm.gif
Spotted by phone, very sweet!!!!!! Was your daughter in another car?

LGHT SBR

Spotted the Russian at Cinemagic in Westbrook tonight. He was parked right next to me when I got out from finally seeing Fast+Furious. We got to BS a bit before he went in to see his flick. F+F was pretty damn good, so go see it.

therussiann

Spotted the Russian at Cinemagic in Westbrook tonight. He was parked right next to me when I got out from finally seeing Fast+Furious. We got to BS a bit before he went in to see his flick. F+F was pretty damn good, so go see it.
yup yup saw u there rims look rly good on the car bro im not a big fan of chrome lip but on ur car they work

IMG_0277.jpg

and i saw this guy like last week whent i whent to see crank 2 he was there in the afternoon

IMG_0270.jpg

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
How come no one ever sees me.. I always seen subes when I head down to Sanford on weekends.. I see one at the Rims and Tires shop in biddeford yesterday morning.. few weeks ago, saw two different subes...

Tyler

a yellow bugeye WRX with pink subaru logo at my school, St. Joe's around 6pm.
'smee! I was headed to Sunday River with my girlfriend for the senior ball. She's graduating this spring.
default_smile.png
Did you get woken up by a bunch of drunks yelling "SENIOR BALLS '09, GETTING ****ED UP!"? haha That bus ride home was horrible.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
dark blue 4-dr GC RS parked in Camden, Sunday afternoon. looked pretty stock cept for exhaust.

I'd-a carded it ...IF in fact I has was evAr gotten some MS biz cards that is (Carter?Nate et al hint hint)

Latest posts

Back