Spotted!

STI KID

haha hey whats up man. yea i go to stjoes

-----Added 9/14/2009 at 08:48:59-----

also spotted stixxx around windham today.

Tyler

late post but pretty sure I saw spinmastert at TGI Friday's friday night of all the nights
default_tongue.png
That was me!
default_wink.png

Fozzy

saw a black rex this morning on my way to school as i always do. except today he has the po-lice right behind him. of course the rex drivah was laughin to himself!
default_mad.gif

Stein

Stein
saw a black rex this morning on my way to school as i always do. except today he has the po-lice right behind him. of course the rex drivah was laughin to himself!
default_biggrin.png
Was he still driving or pulled over? A Senior at my highschool got pulled over just outside the school last week in a bugeye OBS (<3), but he only got a warning for having a light out.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Yesterday I saw at the new Hannafords in Winthrop a '04-'05 WRX, black with an STi rear wing and an Evergreen sticker in the back. She was there for a while so I assume the owner works there.

ChadSRT

default_tongue.png
does he have a white stp sticker in the middle of his trunk?

patsti

NitrousFed
spotted a black 08 09 wrx at applebees in sopo tonight.. you parked behind me (i was in the Tan accord) I thought it was carter and I was going to pee in the gas tank but I wasnt positive so I just Flashed it quickly... my gf was like wtf get in the car... GOD. Also spotted a wrb bugeye flying out of that lot and an sti drove off as I was eating... Too many subbies not enought rwd cars.

Latest posts

Back