***Suggestion Box***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Founding Father
Its not gonna happen now. We have a new VB4 coming soon. So we aren't going into coding to add a link right now.

Seems you're the only one with this issue anyway.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
at the top of the forum there is the new post link, that brings up all the new posts. and when you click on the title of a thread it brings you to the newest post you haven't seen. I don't understand the issue.

Nate

Founding Father
He wants a "bring me to the last unread post" link INSIDE the thread....

I just dont know who clicks the link to bring you to the first post of the thread, then clicks "last unread post"

Most know what is being talked about and just skip to where you left off.

Stein

Stein
I usually do both. First I click the "new post" button, and then I click the first post link if I need to (like to double check the contents of a FS thread for instance). Doing it in the other order messes up the "first unread post" and automatically sets it to the last, while having that link inside the thread would allow users to jump down. It's also nice when you accidentally miss that small button and hit the thread title instead.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
the little thing in the top left of the post is blue if it is read, and orange if it is unread. just scroll down till you see the orange icon. I don't get the big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back