***Suggestion Box***

Status
Not open for further replies.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Yea, im sorry. The forum is having some functionality problems and I am suspecting a plug-in is the cause. I am trying to find which one it is. Some of you might get an error when accessing the site as my email is being flooded with vBulletin database problems. "Too many connections" One of them all of a sudden is hogging the MySQL connections
default_additional_party.gif
It's all good. Thanks for letting us know!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I feel for ya... I know what it is like to have database issues with no apparent cause or obvious solution...

GClark

How about some name tags for the meet, the sticky cheap paper ones? Username then real name, there seems to be a lot of new people goin to this.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Is iTrader broken or am I just using it wrong? I bought something from someone and I want to give them credit, but when I click the button it brings me to an error page saying not enough user privileges.

Carter

Administrator
Heres the deal with iTrader. It was made for VB 3.5. Some people had success with it running on 3.6 and 3.7, even 3.8. We are running VB 3.7.5 in order to get it to work correctly 3 plug-ins were needed. The original iTrader plug in, the profile plug in, and the post-bit plug in (under your posts). As you know I was having constant database errors and it was the main iTrader plug in. I have disabled it until the developer comes out with a new version.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Heres the deal with iTrader. It was made for VB 3.5. Some people had success with it running on 3.6 and 3.7, even 3.8. We are running VB 3.7.5 in order to get it to work correctly 3 plug-ins were needed. The original iTrader plug in, the profile plug in, and the post-bit plug in (under your posts). As you know I was having constant database errors and it was the main iTrader plug in. I have disabled it until the developer comes out with a new version.
Works for me. Thanks for the info Carter.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I suggest someone go and buy a turbo and install it in my car for free. Just PM me for more information. Thanks.

i-wagon

ok i don't know if it's just me, or not..

click on "forums" it shows the forums and the most recently updated thread... clicking it brings me to the last post on said thread that i viewed

if i enter "off topic" and then epic fail....i need to find which of the 109 pages i left off on...

any thoughts?

Stein

Stein
^ I tried to recommend that a while back. I wanted a "View First Unread" button at the top of the thread. They have it on nasioc (although nasioc's thread viewed history sucks balls), rs25, and overclock.net just to name a few big ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back