Summer tire thoughts

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Ok.. what are you guys going to run for summer tires?

Who needs them (other than Redline), who has what they like? and what are they?

Me: Undecided at the moment. I am contemplating however the Kumho SPT in 235/40/17 or 235/45/17

Lets here it people!

WRXav8r

There are some seriously new tires in the pile here you know.... when are you coming to get them??

nearly new set of Fusion ZRs 245/40 17s ... or some size like that.

T

Trauma11

There are some seriously new tires in the pile here you know.... when are you coming to get them??

nearly new set of Fusion ZRs 245/40 17s ...

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

I'll spin by tonight on my way home... like 3 something ish. but I have the Miotter so i don't know if they will fit
default_smile.png

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I like the ones Nigel popped up, but I think you might have a problem come sticker time. Those aren't for stickers, thems for stickeys!

WRXav8r

I'll spin by tonight on my way home... like 3 something ish. but I have the Miotter so i don't know if they will fit
default_smile.png
Just pick out the ones you want and I'll load them in my Demo (I gots an SUV) and drop them off at your place on my way by this afternoon...

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
When you find out what you want to run, give me a call. I've got a couple of wholesale tire companies I deal with that set me up.

R

redlinerally

Any for me?

I could use a set of 4 - 225/45/17's or similar... I'll be at Pedro's tonight too.

OR, I could save you the trip to Pedro's (although it is on your way home) and pick them up at the dealership on MY way by.

WRXav8r

Any for me?

I could use a set of 4 - 225/45/17's or similar... I'll be at Pedro's tonight too.

OR, I could save you the trip to Pedro's (although it is on your way home) and pick them up at the dealership on MY way by.
We don't have little girly tires....LOL.... But you are welcome when I am here to pick through the pile for tires... I got some nearly new studded snows for the sentra... nokians... just need rims for them now.

WRXav8r

FYI I have to leave no later than 3:15 to get home and pick up Maja at daycare... then go look at a new one for her... Yay!!

WRXav8r

the one that she is in is teh suck!!!! so have to shop for a new one....

you know shit like forgetting to feed her for 5.5 hours, beer bottles in the play area... you know minor stuff...<<<sarcasm identified<<

WRXav8r

rock and a hard place... if the daycare messes up or breaks the rules.... then you report them... you can't go to work because you have no where to have your child watched.... so... you can't report it or you screw yourself... you have to live with their inadequacies until you can find another place that has less inadequacies or less obvious ones until you discover them and then move to another one and so on and so on....

R

redlinerally

Okay, so what does this all mean?

Do you need to be there, or will Jeff recognize the "Vinyl Guy"?

mikebike357

If anyone is looking for a summer tire... I will probably have a set of Kumho Ecsta ASX 215/45R17's for sale. VERY low mileage... (like maybe 4k)... keep that in mind.

R

redlinerally

Don't you mean:

"If anyone is looking for a summer tire... I will probably have a set of Kumho Ecsta ASX 215/45R17's for sale.

Latest posts

Back