The Official Craigslist Thread

SUBARUDE

well of course it is who else would sell something like that
default_tongue.png

boxerboost

^^ Yikes....

I'm in no way ****ting on that person selling it for $15,000...

However an old friend of mine had a wrb '04 with those exact rims on it, that got in a pretty nasty accident, and even after it was all fixed he kept having unrelentless issues with his rear end/drive-train... So he traded it in for an m3... if someone peeps this, I would inquire whether or not this was the same vehicles, and insure that the problems didn't persist.

Apollyon12

Something about this listing just doesn't add up......

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/1271564867.html

i have a beautiful wrx with over $5000 in mods alone this car drove absolutely perfect but the engine needs a rebuild,the cam shaft blew and the lower end of the engine is also blown, i ran the car on only 8psi and the thing absolutely ripped, really fast. can be started and everything but not driven. it has new turbo and 3" turbo piping into a huge front mount intercooler, Greddy blow off valve, a carbon fiber hood in okay condition does have scratches on it, dopped on coilover suspension, brand new tires, full STI exhaust sounds nasty, dark tinted rear windows, apr racing face plate, jvc cd player, red calipers. it only has 113k on it and EVERYTHING works perfect. 5spd manual, all wheel drive super good in the snow.the turbo still works. i can not afford a new engine or the rebuild so im just getting rid of it. i will take $3700 if you know about cars this is a steal, or will take a trade for some other fast as nuts car, shoot me an offer i want this gone asap. this is really a headturner and a great opportunity for someone. thanks for looking and my email is [email protected]

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Yes it's the same one. I already emailed him about it. My wife could use a new car(even though this one is older)
Mmmhmmm, that's a good coverup story, you just want the engine for your GL
default_biggrin.png
:D

Latest posts

Back