The Official Craigslist Thread

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Mmmhmmm, that's a good coverup story, you just want the engine for your GL
default_frown.gif
:(
ha ha yeah I'd love it!!! There is a guy on USMB that is putting a EJ22T into a similar car and it's A LOT of work, I'd stick to just a regular EJ.

On a side note, I tried setting up a day to meet with the guy to look at it, and he just stopped replying. I dunno what's up with that?!?!

SUBARUDE

this is not my stuff

i have some WRX/STi parts i need to get rid of as soon as possible. i would like to get rid of them as a package deal but i can separate if need be. text me and let me know 207-841-4237.

-OBX 20G turbo, good for 380HP (brand new)

-Turboxs u-tec (piggyback system, used but in good working order, you can download maps from turboxs website)

-stainless header (brand new, already heat wrapped)

-stainless downpipe (brand new, partially heat wrapped)

-stainless up-pipe (brand new, already heat wrapped)

I will take $1000obo for everything as a package. i have over $2000 invested.

http://maine.craigslist.org/pts/1320353275.html

Tyler

because he wins car shows.
default_tongue.png

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I'm just curious how that happens really...
He's got a six speed swap as well as a bunch of other mods. I don't remember off the top of my head, met him before one of my shows. I don't think the HKS is what wins him car shows ...

theimbalance

I don't think you're speaking of the same car...the first line in the ad contradicts what you said;

"2004 Subaru WRX Forced Induction 5spd manual ac 6 disc cd power windows doorlocks and keyless entry. And many aftermarket parts for exrta power and performance included but not limited to HKS blow off valve tubo back exaust and four new tires. Used to particiapate in car shows with a car club always placed 1st place or 2nd place so sad to see it go.."

Tyler

Odd ... that's definitely the same car. He told me he had an STi 6 speed swap, I coulda sworn ...
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back