The unofficial GUN talk thread

Legacy22GT

I can't find .22lr anywhere. 

I checked walmart in augusta last night, the only thing they had was 2 50 round boxes of remington .22 short.

there was absolutely no .380, .40, .45, .22lr, 

lots of shotgun cartridges though! (not much .410)

gotta make a trip to cabelas soon!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That's 10 min of fun lol
lol. No plan to use it up that quick. I'll shoot a clip or 2 through it and save the rest till I get more.
And even cabelas is low from what I have heard and seen online. I was told they have 7.62x39 which I need.

Nate

Founding Father
Got some Glock parts stocked up waiting for installs. I do full trigger jobs, sight swaps, and part installs.  I have thew following:

Polished 3.5lb trigger connectors

Glock factory adjustable sight with adjustment tool

Polished Glock serrated (target) triggers (come on the compact and subcompact guns, good upgrade for the full size guys).

Extended mag release

Extended slide stop

Extended slide release

Glock slide cover plate with "Glock" logo laser etched on them

I can also install spring kits and trigger kits in other models.  SR9/SR40 trigger connectors, XD/XDM/XDS springs and parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Jayson it's called a "magazine"
default_smile.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I haven't seen that one, but take everything they do with extreme scepticism.  Their scientific method is well... missing.  It is a couple special effects guys playing with urban legends.  but it is a funny show.

Nate

Founding Father
Got some Glock parts stocked up waiting for installs. I do full trigger jobs, sight swaps, and part installs.  I have thew following:

Polished 3.5lb trigger connectors

Glock factory adjustable sight with adjustment tool

Polished Glock serrated (target) triggers (come on the compact and subcompact guns, good upgrade for the full size guys).

Extended mag release

Extended slide stop

Extended slide release

Glock slide cover plate with "Glock" logo laser etched on them

I can also install spring kits and trigger kits in other models.  SR9/SR40 trigger connectors, XD/XDM/XDS springs and parts.
Quoting to bump to the top of the new page.

Nate

Founding Father
I can work on some others.  What did you have in mind?  I stay away from 1911's, I wont even touch mine.  And I don't do triggers on revolvers either.  Most of those require some specialty tooling.  I have worked on a couple others.  I can do spring kits and swap out actual trigger kits on most new auto handguns.  I've nailed down Glocks to a science. 

IBratmanI

I can work on some others.  What did you have in mind?  I stay away from 1911's, I wont even touch mine.  And I don't do triggers on revolvers either.  Most of those require some specialty tooling.  I have worked on a couple others.  I can do spring kits and swap out actual trigger kits on most new auto handguns.  I've nailed down Glocks to a science. 
I don't have anything specific on mind, but it's good to know for the future!

boxerboost

I know it's probably been complained about already, and we need to keep politics out of this thread, but what the heck is the deal with this ammo shortage?
Cabs didn't even have any 9mm (save 12 boxes left of hollow points at over a buck a round)

Does anywhere local have affordable 9mm target rounds in stock around here that I should try next?

(Also, I've come the the conclusion that 223 is a myth)

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Yeah ammo is ridiculous. No .40, .22, .223, 7.62x39. Everyone bought it up when they started the talks of bans, and most stores and suppliers aren't getting anymore till they know what's going on.

IBratmanI

If anyone wants to get in touch with Nate about working on your guns, you can email him too at this address: nate.maillet@ gmail dot com

Jamey

maine tactical has 9mm. i bought 300 rnds the other day.. 16.99 box of 50... i used to get it for 11
default_frown.gif
   im sure it will get back to normal eventually  i dont know why this crap is effecting 9mm

Latest posts

Back