The unofficial GUN talk thread

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
wally world still has it occasionally.  But you need to get there when they get a shipment.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Just got word today that I am inheriting my grandfathers model 12, 12 gauge shotgun. He has had it since he was young. My dad shot at his first deer with it when he was a kid, and later went on to make a few kills with it. I shot my first turkey with it back somewhere around 2001. It was always promised to me, but after he passed away last year, I never really heard about it, until today. Really looking forward to having it, and keeping it in the family. Not sure what year it is for sure, but I know it's old, but in great shape. It won't be till in March when I get it, and I know I'll be counting the days till it gets here!

Legacy22GT

Dats how I hold my gat yo. I be hittin nuttin fa sho!
homeboy.jpg

first thing that came to my mind...

IBratmanI

Congrats Jason
Thanks!

So I received my 20rd Tapco SKS mag today. I want to know why these are going for $50 and up right now on ebay, for the 10rd model, and you can order them right online through Cabelas for around $30 shipped?!

2013020695165650_zpsc5dae761.jpg

IBratmanI

Got my SKS scope mount today. Went right on, no filing needed, which I was happy about. I think I need to get a smaller scope. Just looks funny. But I have more parts coming, so maybe once it's all together it will be fine...

843948_424516290955864_542272533_o_zps17cc48e3.jpg

inski

yes 9mm at Cabelas, although too pricey so my son passed on 9 ($23 for a box of Remington FMJ) but got Herters .357mag for cheap.  Then got .45 at Wal-Mart windham at a decent price.  Last week I got the last 2 9mm at Up in Arms.

Remington has joined the price gouging.  If you have a .357sig or 10mm you're golden.  Seems theres always .357sig and 10mm at Cabelas.  And .17hmr.  Lots of that.

I might have to quit pistol competition due to the lack of 9mm and the retarded prices.  We have banned ourselves from shooting.  At this time my 9mm pistol is almost useless.  Good thing I've diversified. 

Jamey

I got about 500 rnds 9mm. Maine tact has 9 for 17.99. And today at Walmart they had 9mm 100 rnds for 26

inski

Maine: Second Amendment Under Attack[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
line.gif

Anti-gun legislators in the Maine Legislature have wasted no time this legislative session attempting to single out and disarm law-abiding gun owners in the Pine Tree State. The majority of gun-related legislation that has been introduced thus far is an affront to our constitutional rights as law-abiding citizens. This unfortunate theme is epitomized in the following bills:

LD 265, sponsored by state Senator Stan Gerzofsky (D-10), drastically infringes on your inherent right to self-defense by repealing an important employee protection measure enacted in 2011, which prohibits an employer from banning an employee with a valid Permit to Carry Concealed Firearms from keeping a firearm in the employee's vehicle as long as the vehicle is locked and the firearm is not visible.

LD 267, also sponsored by Senator Gerofsky, burdens law-abiding citizens by mandating background investigations for all firearm transfers performed by occasional sellers at gun shows. This legislation will have no impact on crime reduction because a criminal will never submit to a background check.

LD 189, sponsored by state Representative Timothy Marks (D-53), creates an online database of individuals who hold a valid Permit to Carry Concealed Firearms. This is an arduous and costly process, and will ultimately place law-abiding citizens at risk to criminals who may target their home to steal firearms. Such legislation would violate the privacy of those who are simply exercising their constitutional right to self-defense.

In addition to the aforementioned bills, anti-gun lawmakers in the Maine Legislature have already submitted legislation for introduction to mandate liability insurance for firearm owners, to impose magazine restrictions and to criminalize all private firearms sales between even family and friends . These restrictive and arbitrary measures only serve to discriminate law-abiding gun owners and have no impact on crime or criminal access to or misuse of firearms.

It is imperative that you contact your state legislators TODAY and express your opposition to these misguided gun control measures and any proposed legislation that would infringe upon your Right to Keep and Bear Arms. For help identifying your elected official and contact information, please click here.

i-wagon

It's all bs. Putting permit holders on an online datsbase has no purpose. the police can already tell if you have one when they run your license, it isn't anyone's business besides the permit holder and law enforcement

Latest posts

Back