The unofficial GUN talk thread

New skeet thrower and target rounds. Anyone have problems with new throwers not wanting to throw? Mine doesn't want to move until you give it a bump.

(null)

inski

couped, maybe the release is just too tight, or the whole contraption is assembled too tight. Mine is very similar to yours (hand-me-down) and I had to loosen some stuff and grease a couple key spots to get it to fling when pulling the cord.

I think I'm going to take my Mossberg 500 and put an 18" barrel on it. Anyone got experience with tactical stocks? Looking to go with a folder.
Ty, got pretty torn up with his folder. Didn't look so comfy when shouldered.
If you want, I have the Sig P250 (.40) for sale. Im asking $400. Its a great gun, but the ol' lady now wants a six-shooter
No thanks. I've got my sights set on others. Trying to get geared up for 3 gun comp but the AR is so dang expensive.

MuddyWRX

Ouch, didn't realize a folder might do just that, I'm assuming at the wrong time. Looks like retractable is the way to go.

Hey everyone ... New here and I always like to find Gun threads . I just spent $500 on 5.56 amo Friday as a Christmas gift to myself . Even though I have over a $1000 in ammo at home. When the price is good you an say no
default_smile.png

Here are a few of my toys

Smith & Wesson M&P .40 - My Carry Gun

IMG_6726.JPG

Kimber Custom Stainless II .45acp

IMG_6897.JPG

DPMS AP4 - AR15 5.56 - With some aditional funiture

IMG_0036.JPG

Nate

Founding Father
More pics and specs on the DPMS...

I organized a little trip with a dozen of us to Manchvegas last winter. We booked up half the range for us hooligans. Maybe we should all do it again. This time I'll be down with my M&P-15

inski

More pics and specs on the DPMS...

I organized a little trip with a dozen of us to Manchvegas last winter. We booked up half the range for us hooligans. Maybe we should all do it again. This time I'll be down with my M&P-15
x2

I'd like to know how the DPMS is holding up for you. Original barrel? Any internal upgrades?

Brighton, check out the Kimbers. Prices have become more reasonable recently. They have a model or two under 1k now.

inski

Finally checked out the Rock Island 1911 Tactical today. If I do ever get a 1911 the Rock Island will be it. Nice and tight, fancy features, very competitive price. A Kimber would be nice. Sooo far out of my budget make me sad.
default_biggrin.png

Brought the Mosin to the gunsmith today. Should have some coolness added to it in a week or so.

Also got a 5th mag for the Ruger today for $10! Had to get it.
default_biggrin.png

check these guys out. A small store but def my new favorite gun shop and gunsmith place

http://www.northeasternfirearms.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Finally checked out the Rock Island 1911 Tactical today. If I do ever get a 1911 the Rock Island will be it. Nice and tight, fancy features, very competitive price. A Kimber would be nice. Sooo far out of my budget make me sad.
default_biggrin.png

Brought the Mosin to the gunsmith today. Should have some coolness added to it in a week or so.

Also got a 5th mag for the Ruger today for $10! Had to get it.
default_biggrin.png

check these guys out. A small store but def my new favorite gun shop and gunsmith place

http://www.northeasternfirearms.com/
were is turner? Maine newbie here lol I may bring my sks there or Howells ..

Nate

Founding Father
I love Northeastern Firearms. It's where I spend my hard earned cash. Tell them Nate sent you.

Latest posts

Back