The unofficial GUN talk thread

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
I've been using a remOra iwb there 36 shipped. And I love it
I want a super tuck IWB because you can tuck your shirt inbetween the gun and pant, and you dont see anything with a belt.

I know its not the for sale thread,but it fits better here. I have a 1985 Encom America MP-45. .

Last is my 1928 Thompson .45ACP.
....... Encom does she spray or is she acurate?

....mmmm tommy gun.........damn you.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

I want a super tuck IWB because you can tuck your shirt inbetween the gun and pant, and you dont see anything with a belt.

....... Encom does she spray or is she acurate?

....mmmm tommy gun.........damn you.....
they make one with a flap to tuck your shirt in , I never tuck mine in so that's not a Proublem with me

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
they make one with a flap to tuck your shirt in , I never tuck mine in so that's not a Proublem with me
Mine doesn't have tucking abilities......lol. id like to have one.

ATM due to my schedual and job i haven't been carrying, just in my car.

smelt240

Ill try this a new way. should be some pics: I esp like the Thompson sitting on my $5000 "workbench"...

newstuff007.jpg

newstuff008.jpg

tommygun008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

smelt240

Also,is anyone in for a shoot next Saturday? I think the weather is supposed to be good. If so,Ill get a target frame dragged down to the field,and see if I can run the tractor down thru and claen up the shooting area a bit. I should have some free time Saturday,but have an excavator over here right now,and wont have the whole day for fun- stupid landscaping. An afternoon shoot 3:30,4ish?,then a BBQ would work good for me. Id still be down with a fireworks show afterward. If theres any interest in everyone bringing a few,we could do a good show.

inski

Anyone looking to sell some extra AR parts? Grips, forearms, light mounts, that sort of thing?
Someday soon I'll be putting on some rifle length Magpul handguards. I'll have the stock hand guards available then. Also, my son has magpul folding sights. Front and rear. Still in the package. He got Troy fixed battle sights so the Magpul sights are on the bench not doing nuttin. I'll have to go thru an ordeal of texting and emails to find out what he wants for them but I bet they'll be cheaper than new prices.

Just letting you guys know that tomorrow there is a gun show at the Sanford Armory. Been seeing signs for it all week.
Hope theres a good showing. The market is a frenzy right now due to the upcoming election/ re-election. Buy your hi-cap mags and stuff now. And "assault weapons." Its all on the shit list.

Jamey

Who has a scope to sell me lol? Just left the show not many deals lot people tho , i was good didn't spend a dime . On the hunt for a sling they had few but I can't see spending 50 bucks on one

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Nate, if you have a lightmount im definitely interested. Whats the scoop with the magpul front end? Size/rails?

Inski, im currently running the magpul buis for my primary sights (only untill i save enough pennies for a red dot!)

Latest posts

Back