The unofficial GUN talk thread

Gretsch308

If I did, it would definitely be the longer barrel. We'll see!
Like this?
default_smile.png

7e7adaqy.jpg

Gretsch308

Haha, probably not that long. More like the one in your first pic. Or.....a Desert Eagle Lol
Well the first pic is a Desert Eagle .50 AE with a 6" barrel. 2nd pic is a Baby eagle 9mm compact and 3rd pics is the DE with a 10" barrel. The 10" barrel alone cost over $500 last I looked
default_smile.png
works good at 100 yards!

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I knew the first one was, but the last one, damn, that's quite the barrel. I like something like this. A little shiny, but that's what I would like if I were to get one.

50-caliber-desert-eagle-2.jpg

boxerboost

I love my wrists too much to own a Desert Eagle haha.

My friend had a nickel plated .50 that I put like 5 rounds through before I was like "....ok this thing is ridiculous, take it back from me."

Gretsch308

I don't find the recoil that bad. I'd say a tiny bit more than a .45 and I'm a small guy. I'm tempted to get it coated. I have some connections and can get a deal, just need to figure out what I want.

Also new shooting gloves!

jyru9upu.jpg

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yes Nate, that's what I'm talking about! And yeah, I would want a .50 for sure. And I have seen them over 2k on price. So that one isn't too bad. Man, I'm gonna have to think hard now.

It's going to have to wait for a bit though. I have prior things to take care of first. 

Rmayo

Just stopped by eastern outdoors (new gun shop) by mediocre deli on rt.25 in standish.. Small selection but really nice people. Anyone in the area should check them out, they're open wed-sun

Nate

Founding Father
*SOLD*  Anyone interested in an Aimpoint PRO in a American Defense mount? Sweet little package.  

20120817_084108.jpg

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I just went to Old Town trading post yesterday for the first time in quite a while. Took a look at the .223 ammo. Even the cheap Wolf crap is like $15 a box!! 
default_additional_jawdrop.gif
  Good thing I have reloading equipment and save my brass...

Latest posts

Back