The unofficial GUN talk thread

i-wagon

Inski, you make me wish I had more money, I'd take the glock, Winchester and r1, but I'd have to trade you a Blazer

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Nice! What's she getting?
She ended up with a Stag AR15 with Larue adjustable butt stock and pistol grip, Magpul forward hand grip, and even came with a Magpul rear flip up sight. All that was thrown in. She's excited. Can't wait to go shooting once the weather warms up a bit and we can actually get to the place where we shoot.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah she became quite addicted after going shooting with me a few times lol. She already has a couple guns but this is the first she has purchased on her own.

Gretsch308

Sunday Sigday!

3asu2aba.jpg

Gretsch308

Shoot a gun?? Ohhh the horror! I have not been shooting in a while. Trying to conserve ammo. I like to dry fire though!

Last edited by a moderator:

inski

Any recommendations on grip tape?

Any recommendations on a holster for a 1911?  Something that's under 80 bucks.  The blackhawk serpa is a bit too tight.

Nate

Founding Father
What type of holster are you looking for Inski? IWB for carry? Or OWB for competition? I only run G-Code holsters for my classes. I use the OSH (no retention strap) holster. I have them for my Glocks and my 1911. They have an quick disconnect plate (RTI wheel) on them so they can go from belt drop, to paddle, to anywhere that wheel is located. One click of a button and magazine swap and my belt is setup for shooting my Glock now instead of the 1911.

Latest posts

Back