Union Rallyx '06

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
hehe you mean after union?
default_smile.png

R

redlinerally

Yup... great blast.

I will post my pics when I get home tonight. Didn't get home from the w/e trip until 1am this morning. 5 hours sleep sucks.

seph

Yup... great blast.

I will post my pics when I get home tonight. Didn't get home from the w/e trip until 1am this morning. 5 hours sleep sucks.
5 hours is typical for me...

sjaz

I agree...what an awesome weekend...I am still buzzed!

Thank you to everyone for all the advice, rides, drives, for finding the pieces my car left behind...and showing me where to stickem back on
default_wink.png
... can't wait for the next one!

--Steph

(girl with blue wagon)

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I agree...what an awesome weekend...I am still buzzed!

Thank you to everyone for all the advice, rides, drives, for finding the pieces my car left behind...and showing me where to stickem back on
default_wink.png
... can't wait for the next one!

--Steph

(girl with blue wagon)

What did you loose off your car?? Oh and this is Ryan (white WRX (red flaps))

R

redlinerally

Steph lost a plastic underbody trim piece. It came off her front bumper, somewhere underneath. Chris B. found it in the field, I think. Though, I don't know how he knew it was hers...

Perhaps he took it off, just to look like a hero?
default_wink.png
(only kidding)

Oh, and this is Jeremy (Redline Rally.... :
default_smile.png
)

ReZPunK

yeah the WRB WRX has her Rally Scars now...

and i can move Pedro off of my "make fun of" list for finally bringing the new wrx to play in the dirt after the mudflap install.

thanks Mikey for letting me beat on the Leggy and tell Sarah i apologize for making her cringe at the sight of me spanking the leggy around.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
yeah the WRB WRX has her Rally Scars now...

and i can move Pedro off of my "make fun of" list for finally bringing the new wrx to play in the dirt after the mudflap install.

thanks Mikey for letting me beat on the Leggy and tell Sarah i apologize for making her cringe at the sight of me spanking the leggy around.
So that makes BD5 at the top of the list now, right, and Rallyk second?

Latest posts

Back