Union Rallyx '06

R

redlinerally

RAD! You just gave me an awesome idea!

Picture this: Cone Gnomes! (A gnome, with a Cone on his head, instead of his pointy hat) As a decal, and I could do a "strike through" circle (like no smoking)

Feedback?

R

rallyXcramps

I was thinking

"Gravel Squad" and have it resemble the Geek Squad logo.

geeklogoheadermc5.gif

sjaz

question (which prolly belongs on some other page but...): is there any reccomended, post-thrash-your-car-a-thon maintenace routine?? (besides "take ur numbers off before u take it to the dealer for weird noises")?

R

redlinerally

I'd suggest checking all the fluid levels, keep an eye out for excessive tread wear (alignment or camber issues) and keep a sharp ear for any noises that might spring up.

As for everything else, mostly just wash and wax. If you're rally-xing a lot, I'd suggest routine inspections of your tie rods and your oil pan. You might want to invest in a Rally Armor skid plate, long term.

R

redlinerally

Hey Rob... why do you have to trump my sig??? Where the hell did you get that?

R

redlinerally

In due time, I will create decals for Cone Gnomes & Gravel Squad.

I am very busy trying to get the '06 front corner shot that Seph sent me into an Illustrated Poster.

R

rallyXcramps

Jer, dont make a gravel squad, just shoot me a pm how much it would be.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
look for the new pit talk on line, nice right up about Union and a pic of ryan connary beating on his rex.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I checked October and August and didn't find anything. I wonder if they didn't post November yet.

Latest posts

Back