What Teh???

Fozzy

3am.jpg

20INCHFERRY.jpg

default_tongue.png
discuss

topdeeni

its making me motion sick...

other than that I don't like the paint job but certainly can respect it...

Actaully I wonder if that is paint or a wrap. I would think that once U get to a certain point with detail the cost of painting may be to much justifying a car size sticker.

& I think I would not have gone chrome with the rims...the rest of the car is so flat and contrasting...

-=Lobstah=-

:puke: No diggin the urban camo and "tha Dubz"...... the scheme, kinda defeats the whole purpose of camo
default_tongue.png
You can see it, and i mean REALYY SEE, from far away.....

Now, forest camo, lifted and black wheels, than it's totally different story.

Fozzy

digi camo with black wheels would look pretty good possibly

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNailman

Warcock
i'm telling you guys, with matte colored wheels, you all would be singing the song of teh win. the chrome just screws it up soo badly
default_tongue.png

Fozzy

little but bettah ^^

its the paint that kills it for me. as i said earlier there is just way too much going on with it.

and the chrome doesn't do a thing for it as well.

Apollyon12

Them crazy aussies.

-----Added 8/3/2009 at 07:47:14-----

Any body else think that the user names on the windshield is kind of a cool idea?

I would do it. I like the placement they used, on the side, but I think it would be better with the MS logo as well. I'm sure Redline couild hook us up with a group buy.

inski

This might sound crazy, but, I might trade my car with one of my kids. If it happens I'm doing camo. Probably digital camo with flat colored wheels, and my screen name on the windshield, or my PB call sign...stuka (dive bomber run down the middle and get all shot-up stuka!)

I've wanted a camo car for awhile but never dared to repaint and perfectly newish car. I have no problem painting an oldish car.
default_wink.png

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4045086 <---5 pages of camo cars! omg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back