What UPGRADES to do while I am changing my head gaskets?!

Matt

Same thing I mentioned. Keep the torque box and get some piping....

Does it do much... Prob not. Looks better... Yup. So who cares. It's your car, do what you want to do.

ALX4247

I purchased the MLS gaskets as the research I have done has shown they are much improved over the OEM gaskets.

I have settled on the 1500 grinds, as this car is some what of a daily driver.

As for intake, I am a bit torn. Last night I was thinking, I want to do a modified air box and a hood scoop. Is that crazy?

As for exhaust.... does anyone have headers and dyno data the want to share?

apkarian100

Vendor
Not crazy. There is one company that made the intake you'd like to create. Look up Gravelsport intake:

3167470108_large.jpg

I purchased the MLS gaskets as the research I have done has shown they are much improved over the OEM gaskets.

I have settled on the 1500 grinds, as this car is some what of a daily driver.

As for intake, I am a bit torn. Last night I was thinking, I want to do a modified air box and a hood scoop. Is that crazy?

As for exhaust.... does anyone have headers and dyno data the want to share?

ALX4247

Not crazy. There is one company that made the intake you'd like to create. Look up Gravelsport intake:

3167470108_large.jpg
Those look cool, I was thinking about just putting a cone directly onto the throttle boddy, Since im not into paying $300 for a painted aluminum box.

I think a K&N Cone straight into the throttle body getting fed by a scoop is the path of least resistence and it would look sweet also.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Therre is now an aftermarket company, 6 star or something like that, that make good headgaskets for 2.5's.

Latest posts

Back