When are you putting on your snow tires?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I have 'em on separate wheels. So when it snows, I strap them on
default_smile.png

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Yeah, I do too.. But I don't really have any tools or even a driveway for that matter haha. So I was probably just going to put them on like the around the time we usually see snow.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I should hope you have the tools to change a tire... Every car on the road should have that. It's not that hard a thing to do..

GClark

When Mikes done with the Forester. If it's not done by the first snow, Ill be driving the slammed Legacy with bald summer tires. No bueno.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
I should hope you have the tools to change a tire... Every car on the road should have that. It's not that hard a thing to do..
I have the tools that come stock with the car, but not anything else nor the care to want to change them myself. I would rather just take it to a garage to have them thrown on.

scubiecraig

no winter tires this year. Running all seasons. Hopefully it will fair just fine
I do this. You'll be fine. However there's definitely not as much grip around corners etc... I was thinking of going with snows this year to try them out. After all, I do have an hour and 10 minute commute each way to and from work... and that's without snow.

I am putting snow tires on my wife's civic though, and I'm hoping it will be next weekend. I swap them onto her stock rims, so I have a garage do it for me.

Matt

I was thinking of getting mine on soon. I have an 18 bay shop and lift at my disposal!!!

Heard there may be a storm next week.

SUBARUDE

The soon the better for you wrxjunky cause your stock tires have probably already started losing traction with anything below 45 degree's

Latest posts

Back