who's got a trailer?

Vecken

so i'm picking up a forester 5 speed tomorrow, it has been sitting for a year, i slapped my battery in it and sure enough, it fired right up and drove itself right out of the back yard and even the headgaskets appear to be good with minimal body rot! one problem however, there are no brakes whatsoever.

does anyone have a flat bed trailer I could borrow for my new project? I have a truck to use to tow it from scarborough to south portland, will compensate with a case of beer of your choice!

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Uhaul?  Just a suggestion.  I only need a car trailer a few times a year at the moment, and just rent one from them.  They're heavy and don't have brakes (usually) but they work in a pinch.

Uhaul, it's $50 for the trailer or $40 for the dolly if you don't mind unbolting the driveshaft.

Vecken

Yeah I was hoping to use them as a last resort. Last time I used a car trailer from them it wound up costing almost $80 after fees and whatnot. At that point I could pay someone else and not go through all the hassle. And not almost lose the car because their strap downs are not maintained.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back