Windham is 2 days away!!

ruggedman

BSP is pretty nuts with James' STI setting FTD's and Fast Fender
And it should be faster than that even! If he had rcomps rather than that street tire garbage and some good coilovers he's be throwup in your mouth fast. It's deffinately the most powerful car on the course (unless that TT Viper shows up
default_wink.png
)

prez25rs

thanks Pedro. its the protests that bother me.
Well it doesn't really happen at CMC. But I dont really see the big deal about protests, when justified. Classes are there for a reason, and a lot of people take this seriously even if they aren't competing at a national level. So its unfair if people take advantage or cheat. I would personally never protest cuz I dont care, but its lame if someone is dishonest about their mods

R

redlinerally

But its lame if someone is dishonest about their mods
What's lame-er is when people protest about stupid ass BullShit like weather a F***ing top-down miata is disqualified because their windows are down! >
default_wink.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Lamest protest ever, debaged rear. :-[ >
default_smile.png
no, definitely the windows. at least the badge thing is a written rule and in the class specifications. Windows protest was because someone went into the Smack talk forum and got their feelings hurt when they proclaimed everyone was rude in there, then needed to pick on someone to boost their self confidence. :
default_wink.png

ruggedman

That wasn't even really a protest...it was more of a complaint. There's no way he had ground to stand on...we all knew that so it's forgotten.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
you could run locally in STS without a protest. but Nationally, you would be protested and put in BSP for the clutch.
Wouldn't an 2.5RS be in DSP? Is his not a GC? Plus if his rotors are larger than stock he's in STX not STS.
I guess all this guessing which class my car would be in, proved my point and explains why the "politics" are so high in this sport.

I'll just come and run with the viper and the STi, get my arse kicked and then no one can protest which parts put my car in what class ;D

And I do realize that CMC bases their classes on national rules. I am complaining about AX in general not CMC.

kathy

ReZPunK

im in the same boat with my rig.

i was up against cars like that when i tried autocross.

ah well im still considered a noob so i race against other noobs

going to have some fun tho.

katnip

im in the same boat with my rig.

i was up against cars like that when i tried autocross.

ah well im still considered a noob so i race against other noobs

going to have some fun tho.
WHAT ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? if you haven't AX'd before you need to run in a novice class
default_smile.png
You have got to be kidding. What's the matter, regulars afraid of getting their butts kicked by a newbie? I don't do ladies classes and I don't do novice classes!

ruggedman

WHAT ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? if you haven't AX'd before you need to run in a novice class
default_smile.png
You have got to be kidding. What's the matter, regulars afraid of getting their butts kicked by a newbie?
You've certainly never been have you?
default_smile.png
;D

And the novice class is something you sign up for when you fill out your reg card. If you think you're such hot shit to not run novice then dont fill it out. I had no idea i was talking to Danica patrick. :
default_smile.png

And the ladies classes run with the men's they just give a fastest female thing at the end of the day.

katnip

default_smile.png
You have got to be kidding. What's the matter, regulars afraid of getting their butts kicked by a newbie?
You've certainly never been have you?
default_smile.png
;D

And the novice class is something you sign up for when you fill out your reg card. If you think you're such hot shit to not run novice then dont fill it out. I had no idea i was talking to Danica patrick. :
default_smile.png

And the ladies classes run with the men's they just give a fastest female thing at the end of the day.
cool. from what I have found, I think SCCA REQUIRES you to run novice and run with an instructor, glad to see CMC does not!

I would certainly suck at AX and have no grand illusions that I would do any better than get my arse handed to me by all, including those in hondas! j/k Hell I suck at rallycross, why would I do any better on tarmac ;D ;D I just like racing to be fun and now that I know what class my car would be in, I may show up at an event and show you all how badly I suck!

so take a chill pill all. I can be very abraisive, that's me. I was on a fact finding mission and thought I'd try to open some eyes as to why AX is not all that "user friendly". Apparently, there are some here who only get their panties in a bunch instead of take constructive critisism or be helpful.
default_smile.png
But from a few I have been enlightened, thanks Pedro!

My only racing of any sort has been in the dirt, but I am willing to try tarmac, are any of you willing to take those tarmac queens and run them in the dirt? >
default_biggrin.png

I'll stop posting in your thread now, didn't realize it was that easy to get a guys panties in a bunch
default_smile.png

EvilAsPie

cool. from what I have found, I think SCCA REQUIRES you to run novice and run with an instructor, glad to see CMC does not!

My only racing of any sort has been in the dirt, but I am willing to try tarmac, are any of you willing to take those tarmac queens and run them in the dirt? >
default_smile.png
We just like running after cones that's all.
default_smile.png

I was planning to try some rally cross when my obs wasn't sporting AGXs and prodrives, but plans have kinda changed for now. I do plan to get on the dirt someday though.

ReZPunK

Apparently, there are some here who only get their panties in a bunch instead of take constructive critisism or be helpful.
default_smile.png

didn't realize it was that easy to get a guys panties in a bunch
default_smile.png
welcome to autocross >
default_smile.png

katnip

default_smile.png
We just like running after cones that's all.
default_smile.png

I was planning to try some rally cross when my obs wasn't sporting AGXs and prodrives, but plans have kinda changed for now. I do plan to get on the dirt someday though.
you are always welcome to drive my RS

subieRSgrrl

default_redface.gif
I have thought about racing mine in the dirt. It took me long enough to get into autocross. I'm terrible, I get so nervous even though I know after my first run I'll be fine. It's that initial run that I get all nervous about. I'm sure I'd be the same way with rallying...but after my first run, I'd be fine. I'm just so shy. :
default_redface.gif
I'm sure there would be plenty of you to help me out and to talk me into it. But for now I think I'm going to stick to autocross a little more, then maybe try something new. When I decide to...you will be the first to know Kat.
default_smile.png
And I'm sure once I try it too, I'll be hooked....much like I did with autocross. ;D

Latest posts

Back