Ally's 02 WRX Wagon

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Nice wagon, that color looks sick!
Thanks
default_smile.png

scubiecraig

Looking forward to seeing the changes.  Be careful with the throttle though.  This is still all new to you, and the batting of eyelashes doesn't work with every officer.  
default_tongue.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Looking forward to seeing the changes. Be careful with the throttle though. This is still all new to you, and the batting of eyelashes doesn't work with every officer.
default_tongue.png
Hahaha dont worry I know how to talk to cops. Its all about being honest and admitting your mistakes. I was doing 75 in a 55 and got pulled over. I told the cop I knew I was speeding and I said sorry and he let me go. No eyelash batting for me haha
default_smile.png

Alura

That isn't fool proof. Someday that won't work and you'll get stuck with a $300 ticket. And it'll suck. My friend said she knew she was speeding and the cop said so I guess you also know you shouldn't be. Here's your ticket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
That isn't fool proof. Someday that won't work and you'll get stuck with a $300 ticket. And it'll suck. My friend said she knew she was speeding and the cop said so I guess you also know you shouldn't be. Here's your ticket. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
Yeah Im assuming it will happen someday but I'm surprised I don't get pulled over more.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Well than that means you should drive like less of an ass if you're surprised you don't get pulled over more!! Remember, you're driving a Subaru, most likely with an MS decal on it. If people see you driving in a bad way, then it can reflect badly on the club.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
If you're surprised you don't get pulled over more, then I would suggest you slow down. Maybe save your spirited driving for times when there isn't anyone else in the vicinity; Taking calculated risks if you must. Or the track if you really want to scare yourself. I'm not one to tell people what to do, it just would be a shame if you lost your license, or worse, seriously injured or killed. Enjoy your new WRX, I'm interested to see how you modify it, I was a huge fan of your older impreza, especially the color!

If you're surprised you don't get pulled over more, then I would suggest you slow down. Maybe save your spirited driving for times when there isn't anyone else in the vicinity; Taking calculated risks if you must. Or the track if you really want to scare yourself. I'm not one to tell people what to do, it just would be a shame if you lost your license, or worse, were seriously injured or killed. Enjoy your new WRX, I'm interested to see how you modify it, I was a huge fan of your older impreza, especially the color!

LOVING god damn iPhone

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Well than that means you should drive like less of an ass if you're surprised you don't get pulled over more!! Remember, you're driving a Subaru, most likely with an MS decal on it. If people see you driving in a bad way, then it can reflect badly on the club.
its not like I cut people off and stuff I just drive above the speed limit a lot

SoMeWRX

Just tell the officer you aren't quite tall enough to see the speedometer. Maybe he will have a stack of phone books or something

default_additional_neener.gif

EllaE

Hahaha dont worry I know how to talk to cops. Its all about being honest and admitting your mistakes. I was doing 75 in a 55 and got pulled over. I told the cop I knew I was speeding and I said sorry and he let me go. No eyelash batting for me haha
default_smile.png
Dude, don't say anything.  Give them your info, and don't say much more than "am I being..." "Charged with anything," "detained," or "am I free to go?"

Zach

you should prolly invest in a radar detector and not a frumpy one from an auto parts store. By the way being honest with a cop doesn't alway work that's how i got my $215 speeding ticket...

Jamey

That comes with age I've done stupid things in my day and many many tickets

You will learn its not worth it there's a time and place for excessive speed

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
That comes with age I've done stupid things in my day and many many tickets

You will learn its not worth it there's a time and place for excessive speed
So much this ^^^

I was lucky to never get caught, hurt, or hurt someone else when I was a newly licensed teen. It's not worth it yo. Keep the need for speed on a track or otherwise closed course event :)

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Dads getting prices on trucks tomorrow! Hopefully he will get one within the next week so the rex will be taken to the body shop.
default_smile.png

KamB

Kam Berry
default_smile.png
That's worked for me in court, admitting you messed up. I joke around a bunch when I'm pulled over, it happens fairly frequently. The last cop ended up asking if I Tokyo drifted with my forester, since I had a "coffee can" for a muffler as he put it. I told him only in the snow, and that its a loud mom car... He laughed and let me go... I agree with your tactic also ally. Nice Wrx, will I see it on the dirt drive or October meet?

Latest posts

Back