Ally's 02 WRX Wagon

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
That's worked for me in court, admitting you messed up. I joke around a bunch when I'm pulled over, it happens fairly frequently. The last cop ended up asking if I Tokyo drifted with my forester, since I had a "coffee can" for a muffler as he put it. I told him only in the snow, and that its a loud mom car... He laughed and let me go... I agree with your tactic also ally. Nice Wrx, will I see it on the dirt drive or October meet?
Probably not haha while my work is open I can never get days off to do anything especially weekend days. I should be able to make it to the meets November through March.

KamB

Kam Berry
Did that exhaust work out??
Yes. Extended it 10", took a torch to the hangers and bent them. Fits the forester perfect. Maybe it was always intended for a RS? Because I didn't have to rotate the flange.

Ray

The Northernah'
That's weird because the downpipe that came with it worked with my stock catback!

inski

I may have farted in that car once before, or twice.

JK!!!!!!!!!!!

*maybe*

Nice rig Ally.  Enjoy.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I may have farted in that car once before, or twice.

JK!!!!!!!!!!!

*maybe*

Nice rig Ally. Enjoy.
it's okay lol I have a thousand times hehe.
default_smile.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Well my dad took home a truck tonight... you know what that means? THE WRX IS FINALLY MINE!!!!! Muahahahahaha. I'm so excited and I just cant hide it! 
default_additional_lol2.gif

default_additional_punch.gif

default_additional_neener.gif

default_additional_thumbsup.gif

default_additional_rallydrive.gif

default_additional_party.gif

default_additional_helmet.gif

default_additional_joker.gif

default_additional_hyper2.gif

default_additional_shock.gif

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Gunna be putting in new sway bar bushing this weekend and possibly jacking the seat up. Also got a quote for all the body work I want done on the car... lets just say it was a lot more then I was expecting. Might just get new rear quarters then the paint job in a couple months, not sure yet though. Gunna be getting the windows tinted too, that needs to be done. 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Nice to know I have a collection of farts in my car....

List of things to do:

Sway bar bushings

new radio

new speakers

new shift knob

new headlights

All should be coming quite soon. Going to change the sway bar bushings this weekend and buy a new radio and speakers, installing them might not be same day. Probably going to order new headlights and a shift knob next weekend. 

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
nice shopping list i just put a touch screen in my rex ...makes a nice addition if that's your plan.. surprised a short shifter isn't on the list?

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
nice shopping list i just put a touch screen in my rex ...makes a nice addition if that's your plan.. surprised a short shifter isn't on the list?
I already have a short shifter haha. I was looking at touch screens.... just dont wanna spend that kind of $$$. 

Just ordered some speakers! 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Drove by the lake the other day and stopped to take pictures.

20130914_104859_zpsfc5b4000.jpeg

20130914_104918_zpsb2cbfb3e.jpeg

and of course the famous gas station shot

20130914_194649_zpsfdaabbc4.jpeg

Loving my new baby more and more every day
default_smile.png

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
looks good gotta love new car pics lol 

scott at soundeffects may have a decent radio for you cheap i work next door at prompto and i go over there for anything i need radio wise 

def gotta tint those windows least your back one will be easy .. mine didnt get done because i messed up the precut in the 5-6 times of trying to get it to lay out smooth .. oh well still only cost me 27 bux to do the 4 other windows 

i was thinking of getting some sunset lake view shots of mine sometime ... i think i know of a good place just gotta take a ride out there sometime lol 

Latest posts

Back